Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Excuse_Maker

Tier 9 perm camo half off!?!

6 comments in this topic

Members
2,442 posts
9,113 battles

Why would you want the “permanent” camo for tech tree T9s?  Aside from the limited selection of perfectly well rounded T9 premium ships, vast majority of people move on to T10s.

<edit> Ah, T9 ranked, got it.  GG WG, I will pass on that offer.

Edited by Ramsalot

[WOLF7]
Members
11,605 posts
Just now, Ramsalot said:

Why would you want the “permanent” camo for tech tree T9s?  Aside from the limited selection of perfectly well rounded T9 premium ships, vast majority of people move on to T10s.  WG decided to promote T9 camos because people purchased many of those ships back for the snowflakes (I know I did), but why keep playing them over premiums or T10s?

Tier 9 ranked? 

And no, I don't really think it's worth it, they aren't nearly as good as tier 10 camos, but I assume that's why WG put them on sale.

Edited by awiggin

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,056 posts

Rationale is better economy at T9. I originally bought T9 camo for the Baltimore since I absolutely loved that ship at T9... Seems everything I love gets changed around here. Now I have that camo on the paper-ship Buffalo. Not such a good investment after all. :-( ... Also bought it for the Essex since it was one of my favorite ships... hmmm.. are we seeing a pattern here?

Members
631 posts
11 battles
11 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

Why would you want the “permanent” camo for tech tree T9s?  Aside from the limited selection of perfectly well rounded T9 premium ships, vast majority of people move on to T10s.

<edit> Ah, T9 ranked, got it.  GG WG, I will pass on that offer.

When you are working on your 44th 19p point captain... you need homes for them and at this price its cheaper than buying loot crates and running out of camos.

Sign in to follow this