You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Old_Lead_BoTToM

More time to figure out capt skills Upgrades PLS!!!!

12 comments in this topic

Members
21 posts
1,475 battles

WG you need to remove the doubloon charge to change capt skills and upgrades for much longer if not forever.

All the info on WIKI has had 3 years to pick the optimum skills / Upgrades for every ship. I use this for every new/ongoing ship.

WG you changed the game dynamics for AA overnight and expect the players and super testers to figure it out in a week.

Should I keep the Aiming systems mod 1 I paid $500,000 or pay another $500,000 and try out the AA guns mod ????

I dont have the resources to do this? I already have the Aiming systems mod 1 on every ship.

Captain Skills

4pts take forever to get and if you make a mistake it costs way to much.

Whats better to have now BFT, AFT, MFCAA, or concealment on DD's CL's and BB's????? 

I dont know, thats why i used wiki, and watched the super testers but they haven't got that far yet......

ALSO Note My Monahan with a full AA build was a 43 rating i think;  now its a 27 with same build.

Edited by Old_Lead_BoTToM

[HINON]
Members
10,783 posts

The ship AA number is arbitrary and worthless. All that matters is the number of AA guns and their dps and the modules, consumables and captain skills you use.

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,954 posts

From a CV side of things - yes please more time.  I am unsure whether I want more AC speed or faster torps and which branch benefits most from either.

[DENY]
Members
152 posts
3,337 battles

But repsecs are always free ? Dont you have elite captain xp ? Sure when they doobloons are free I reset every single captain but I suppose you dont have a premium account ? Credits and xp just flow in

Members
2,073 posts
509 battles

I suggest taking advantage of FREE... RESET CAPT skills to ZERO and research what people are doing... FREE DISMOUNT modules and research.... thats what I did, and I am waiting...

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
13 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

I suggest taking advantage of FREE... RESET CAPT skills to ZERO and research what people are doing... FREE DISMOUNT modules and research.... thats what I did, and I am waiting...

Of course, it's a lot easier for WG to extend the time, than it is to try to change it to less after they promise it...

[55TH]
Beta Testers
1,285 posts
3,689 battles
14 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

Yeah, this is the way to go.

Members
2,073 posts
509 battles
5 minutes ago, Gasboy said:

Yeah, this is the way to go.

yup and I am having a BALL in ranked with the Fletcher and will just research more later...

Members
21 posts
1,475 battles

sure but when you're highest is an 11pt captain or less its too expensive to change skills. 

im not that good a player so it takes forever to grind XP

[WOLF2]
Members
3,188 posts
14,844 battles
28 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

When in doubt … 

Liquidate, shred all documentation and hide your cash offshore!

[55TH]
Beta Testers
1,285 posts
3,689 battles
10 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

yup and I am having a BALL in ranked with the Fletcher and will just research more later...

I unlocked her the day before the rework. :)  Will be unlocking the Chung Mu soon, and I got the Kidd from a Santa crate this past Christmas.  I will have all the Fletcher fun soon!

Members
2,073 posts
509 battles
22 minutes ago, Old_Lead_BoTToM said:

sure but when you're highest is an 11pt captain or less its too expensive to change skills. 

im not that good a player so it takes forever to grind XP

well , right now its FREE to un=skill everyone.. Which I did... even my 4 and 5 points capts are at Zero right now...