Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Caysewulf

Selling Premium/Permanent CV Camo?

4 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
90 battles

I've seen several threads here and on Reddit claim that you are able to sell premium / permanent camouflage for Aircraft Carriers with the 0.8.0 patch...

...but I have the Halloween camo for the Shokaku (The Great Gorgon or whatever it was called) and when I go into my Inventory, it still says "cannon be sold"

Can anyone confirm that they've been able to sell their premium CV camouflage with the update? Or was that just a rumor?

[WOLF7]
Members
11,576 posts

Sorry, I've decided to no longer answer questions for players using alt accounts on the forums...:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
1 post
1,460 battles

Question: I obtained the Minsk Camo for the Russian Tier VII ship, but I will never obtain this ship.  Is this just a wasted win?

Members
44 posts
8,359 battles
13 minutes ago, Caysewulf said:

Can anyone confirm that they've been able to sell their premium CV camouflage with the update? Or was that just a rumour? 

Not a rumour.  I sold my Lexington and it had the Nobilium camouflage from the Halloween event, and I sold said camouflage for 5000 doubloons.  Not sure why you would be having problems selling your Great Gorgon camouflage.  You might have to submit a ticket to Wargaming about that.

6 minutes ago, NoRulzNickel said:

Question: I obtained the Minsk Camo for the Russian Tier VII ship, but I will never obtain this ship.  Is this just a wasted win?

More or less, if you're never going to play that particular ship.  At least you still got the daily rewards while completing that mission, so it's not a total loss.

Sign in to follow this