Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
EvilBrokenCaptain

Please overlap AA reinforcement to Ship Compass or minimap

3 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,277 posts
3,962 battles

I think tweaking the UI for AA sector would improve gameplay for a bit.  I'd like to hold ctrl and click on the ship compass UI to engage AA sectors, or maybe implement this tweak to the minimap somehow.  The ~ key to engage sector is fine but feels abit obtuse.  Anyways, keep up the good work and looking forward to further adjustments and patches!

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,274 posts
10,797 battles
6 minutes ago, EvilBrokenCaptain said:

I think tweaking the UI for AA sector would improve gameplay for a bit.  I'd like to hold ctrl and click on the ship compass UI to engage AA sectors, or maybe implement this tweak to the minimap somehow.  The ~ key to engage sector is fine but feels abit obtuse.  Anyways, keep up the good work and looking forward to further adjustments and patches!

Yes. This would be much better. The

”O” key is just far too combersome. I don’t have 3 arms. 

Members
2 posts
90 battles
15 minutes ago, EvilBrokenCaptain said:

Yes!  I came on here to post the very same thing.

Control + Click is already more intuitive, and the ship compass in the lower left corner already displays the sector reinforcement, why not let us just click there to set it?

Hope some developers see this and implement SOON (TM)

Sign in to follow this