Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Legio_X_

Question about planes RTB’ing

3 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
1,001 posts
2,438 battles

I have not tried CV after rework. However i have watched streams of people playing and once they RTB planes they take no fire, become invisible, and the CV player can automatically spawn a new squadron at his CV. If this is true, this needs to be changed soon. No player or unit should be able to just hit a button and all planes become unkilliable.

i can see this being very OP in late game stages. 

[SBS]
Members
3,978 posts
2,408 battles

The planes don't become instantly immune to attack.  They have to fly up to altitude first.  That takes a few seconds.  The planes are vulnerable to attack when landing on the CVs as well. 

To the main point, I think its too early to say if the RTB tactic is a bad thing or not.  If it turns out to be a real problem then I'm sure it can be solved pretty easily.

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,466 posts
21,277 battles

Never played CVs before due to all that multi tasking. But with the new upgrade it's great and only going to get better once the data comes in so they can adjust the CVs as needed great graphics . Now as a CV player it makes you feel that your involved in the game not as before...………..  looking from the TOP  map down...………...

Sign in to follow this