Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kuckoo

Calm Down

6 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
4,921 posts
11,844 battles

Some of you need to calm the [beep] down.  You know who you are.  All the wild gesticulation and high drama is embarrassing.

One day after the update dropped and you act though your life has been destroyed.  It is literally only the first day of a new update incorporating significant changes.  Things will be incrementally adjusted and tweaked in time.  Stop acting like children (unless you are indeed a child, then carry on).

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[LEGIT]
Members
1,005 posts
7,636 battles
8 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

Some of you need to calm the [beep] down.  You know who you are.  All the wild gesticulation and high drama is embarrassing.

One day after the update dropped and you act though your life has been destroyed.  It is literally only the first day of a new update incorporating significant changes.  Things will be incrementally adjusted and tweaked in time.  Stop acting like children (unless you are indeed a child, then carry on).

Lol you said it. I mean people are running around like scared chickens screaming "WG screwed up", "Im quitting".. I mean its only been 36 hours and people panicking left and right.

THINK REASONABLE PEOPLE. WG DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH INFO TO SETTLE THE CV properly.. Just because you are a CV hater or Unicum that is in heat to save his precious stats, Nothing is goin to happen untill WG will have sufficient Data. 

Give it time.. This same as Tirpitz Incident when ir came out. Thing will settle down in a month or 2. Its not like the end of the world.

Edited by Poisonous_Lily
  • Cool 1

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,472 posts
21,288 battles

I'm really enjoying the Carrier upgrades. Now to practice and get better at it . What a difference from that old boring multi-tasking crap. I feel involved in the game . where as before I did not . 

[PSP]
Members
8,191 posts
13 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

You probably have been around long enough to remember the other times "the sky was falling" too:

CVs are too powerful! The game is ruined!
Premiums are too powerful! The game is ruined!
There is no more open stealth firing! The game is ruined!
BBs can no longer hide in smoke and stealth fire! The game is ruined!
There is too much radar! The game is ruined!
There are too many detonations! The game is ruined!
There are now emoticons in the forums! The forums are ruined!

• Funny 1

[USCC2]
Members
4,772 posts

Love your choice of wording!

You ask for less drama from others, in a post full of drama - a unique talent you have there! :Smile_amazed:

• Funny 1