Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GSXstage1

THE ROYAL GAURDSMAN CLAN ARE SEEKING PLAYERS

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

339
[TIGRB]
Members
397 posts
14,144 battles

We are a clan of strictly 18+ individuals. We value having a good time, enjoying a good drink, and working towards improving teamwork/skill. We expect all of our members and friends to enjoy a good laugh and enjoy some good wins. Our focus will be on working towards a successful Clan Battles season and displaying our prowess in Ranked game sessions. If that doesn't float your boat...casual members are also welcome.

TRG is just getting Rolling. We are a group that understands it takes time and effort to get results. We have a wealth of experience in game (and in life) and in the competitive realm, some of it with some of the top clans.

To join TRG you need to meet a few minor requirements:

1. Have at least one T8 ship. We don't care which ship it is, just show us that you have put in the time to work through a line.

2. Be over 18 years old.

3. Don't be a "beating" in voice coms, we are all here to enjoy ourselves.

4. Must come on discord to meet us, and be on Discord to play with fellow members when around.

5. Maintain activity in World of Warships, playing at least once a month isn't much to ask. Vacations and burnout are valid excuses, just let us know before you disappear.

6. Have a sense of humor. This is a video game that we all play for recreation.

7. Clan Battles participation will be chosen based on team composition and fit, stats from "Randoms" don't mean everything. 

8. Be Able to read a Map.

Hope to hear from you soon Captains.

61mofoxO3ZL._SS500.jpg

Edited by GSXstage1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
525
[KSD]
Members
923 posts
5,438 battles

In the 6 months I spent in the clan, I did not see an improvement in any of the clan members. That is the reason why I left the clan. Also because once we start losing nobody wants to play more and improve ourselves. I joined a better clan now, with better players and we reached Storm 1st league. A few more battle and we would've reached Typhoon. If only I left the clan a bit early.

I stopped playing DD in clan battles because our cruiser players weren't dealing the damage required, just charging in and dying and we were losing. I had to play the DM and we won most games afterwards. I played DD in the new clan because they are better cruiser players with better aim and positioning, allowing me to spot for them and playing how a DD plays.

Divisioning up means you take a team in random battles. But when that team just goes in and suicide it's no fun, which is why I stopped divisioning.

You don't like clan members making divisions with other clan players, then no clan member of TRG will ever get good. I got friends in various clans and I div up with them.

You wont stop recruiting potatoes, the clan will be full of potatoes 1 day. all the good players are a result of my recruiting. The recruits you invite dont even have tier 10 ships and wont be able to play clan battles and you are stuck with the old team every season.

Also you are the "beating" on voice coms. you do not play as well as you think you do. maybe you have the strategic thinking but your play does not show that and instead complaining on discord that other players use the autoaim package is foolish. When you fire torps towards the enemy, it leaves a trail of stream because they travel through water and that stream is water not because the enemy has autoaim. and there is no lag button that a player can just "press" to make you lag.  if you lag then it most probably is your internet connection or the server itself. but not a player.

if you want a better clan, start recruiting better players or else you will be stuck in gale 3rd league. advance to the storm and typhoon league and you will meet players with advanced skill and tactics.

Have fun and enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
339
[TIGRB]
Members
397 posts
14,144 battles
21 minutes ago, lungiwear said:

In the 6 months I spent in the clan, I did not see an improvement in any of the clan members. That is the reason why I left the clan. Also because once we start losing nobody wants to play more and improve ourselves. I joined a better clan now, with better players and we reached Storm 1st league. A few more battle and we would've reached Typhoon. If only I left the clan a bit early.

I stopped playing DD in clan battles because our cruiser players weren't dealing the damage required, just charging in and dying and we were losing. I had to play the DM and we won most games afterwards. I played DD in the new clan because they are better cruiser players with better aim and positioning, allowing me to spot for them and playing how a DD plays.

Divisioning up means you take a team in random battles. But when that team just goes in and suicide it's no fun, which is why I stopped divisioning.

You don't like clan members making divisions with other clan players, then no clan member of TRG will ever get good. I got friends in various clans and I div up with them.

You wont stop recruiting potatoes, the clan will be full of potatoes 1 day. all the good players are a result of my recruiting. The recruits you invite dont even have tier 10 ships and wont be able to play clan battles and you are stuck with the old team every season.

Also you are the "beating" on voice coms. you do not play as well as you think you do. maybe you have the strategic thinking but your play does not show that and instead complaining on discord that other players use the autoaim package is foolish. When you fire torps towards the enemy, it leaves a trail of stream because they travel through water and that stream is water not because the enemy has autoaim. and there is no lag button that a player can just "press" to make you lag.  if you lag then it most probably is your internet connection or the server itself. but not a player.

if you want a better clan, start recruiting better players or else you will be stuck in gale 3rd league. advance to the storm and typhoon league and you will meet players with advanced skill and tactics.

Have fun and enjoy!

We took you in a a Noob player. At the time you were not good at all in any part of the game. You even said so and gave me credit in teaching you alot about the game and you got better and better. It was a Pleasure to watch you everyday. Also, Your Number of chat bans probably broke records, Which at times I can understand. The you changed as you got better. EGO took over and you begain to look down on all of us. All of the Members noticed it and commented to me about it. It is fine you want to advance up the ladder and get as good as you posiibly can. But now you feel you have to stalk our activity and make negative comments about the Clan and I. You are free to think what you like but to post in public how great you are and how we are so inferior and won't learn etc is a pathetic way of patting yourself on the back. Id rather be an average clan than to be surrounded by a bunch of stuck up snobs. You forget, Im a Veteran who has fought in a real War and know what it is like to back up someone and have someone I can trust to back me up. Ive seen the Best and worst in Man and this is a Game, Not real life. Your accomplishments in this game, No matter how high you rise, can never be compared to real life and real War. Im 54 now, Served a Decade the the Army, Fought in the First Gulf War, Seen Many a Man Die with my own eyes, And am sorry to say,,Would not rely on you to have my back as you seem only concerned with your own Status. I wish you the best and i know you will Be a great player. I may NEVER rise as far as you in this GAME, I have my Faults, But I'll always be there for my mates and never post negative thoughts about them in Public. My thoughts will remain my own. I'll take my clan of Potatos anytime as a Friend is alot more important than a Game.

Edited by GSXstage1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
525
[KSD]
Members
923 posts
5,438 battles
50 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

We took you in a a Noob player. At the time you were not good at all in any part of the game. You even said so and gave me credit in teaching you alot about the game and you got better and better. It was a Pleasure to watch you everyday. Also, Your Number of chat bans probably broke records, Which at times I can understand. The you changed as you got better. EGO took over and you begain to look down on all of us. All of the Members noticed it and commented to me about it. It is fine you want to advance up the ladder and get as good as you posiibly can. But now you feel you have to stalk our activity and make negative comments about the Clan and I. You are free to think what you like but to post in public how great you are and how we are so inferior and won't learn etc is a pathetic way of patting yourself on the back. Id rather be an average clan than to be surrounded by a bunch of stuck up snobs. You forget, Im a Veteran who has fought in a real War and know what it is like to back up someone and have someone I can trust to back me up. Ive seen the Best and worst in Man and this is a Game, Not real life. Your accomplishments in this game, No matter how high you rise, can never be compared to real life and real War. Im 54 now, Served a Decade the the Army, Fought in the First Gulf War, Seen Many a Man Die with my own eyes, And am sorry to say,,Would not rely on you to have my back as you seem only concerned with your own Status. I wish you the best and i know you will Be a great player. I may NEVER rise as far as you in this GAME, I have my Faults, But I'll always be there for my mates and never post negative thoughts about them in Public. My thoughts will remain my own. I'll take my clan of Potatos anytime as a Friend is alot more important than a Game.

dont know who I looked down on. Just commented on what they were doing wrong because I wanted to make them good at the game. If they took that as "looking down" then its not my fault. I sent replays and screenshots to see what a ship is capable of and see those replays and learn.

yes, I was a noob, still am and I joined the clan that advertised to make me better. I became better but the clan remained where it was.

and no this post is not about posting in public or whatever, just want you to know what you are doing wrong and maybe you can change that and become a better clan.

LOL those chat bans were fun

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
339
[TIGRB]
Members
397 posts
14,144 battles
33 minutes ago, lungiwear said:

dont know who I looked down on. Just commented on what they were doing wrong because I wanted to make them good at the game. If they took that as "looking down" then its not my fault. I sent replays and screenshots to see what a ship is capable of and see those replays and learn.

yes, I was a noob, still am and I joined the clan that advertised to make me better. I became better but the clan remained where it was.

and no this post is not about posting in public or whatever, just want you to know what you are doing wrong and maybe you can change that and become a better clan.

LOL those chat bans were fun

 

We can go back and forth all day long which won't do anyone any good so I'll say I was totally wrong, You are Better than me,,Your an expert and we are all the noobs now. Hope it makes you feel better and you can go on with your Perfect gaiming life and Us imperfect players/people can go on with ours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
525
[KSD]
Members
923 posts
5,438 battles
4 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

We can go back and forth all day long which won't do anyone any good so I'll say I was totally wrong, You are Better than me,,Your an expert and we are all the noobs now. Hope it makes you feel better and you can go on with your Perfect gaiming life and Us imperfect players/people can go on with ours.

whatever you say. attitude like that makes you not learn which literally proves my point im trying to make here. afterall it is only a game and have fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
339
[TIGRB]
Members
397 posts
14,144 battles
2 minutes ago, lungiwear said:

whatever you say. attitude like that makes you not learn which literally proves my point im trying to make here. afterall it is only a game and have fun. 

No point, Only Conceit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×