Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Charlie_The_Cat

WoWs 2.0 - the "new" game I didn't want

5 comments in this topic

Members
63 posts
6,261 battles

Well, I think many posts sum up the train wreck this "CV reworks" is so I won't add more on that.

But I will say that the "Arty reworks" of WoT last year pales in comparison of what has been made to WoWs.  The game is too different now and doesn't appeal to me anymore.

It is like, they just added World of Warplanes in WoWs by making CV players "fly 'lil planes" instead of sailing a ship and use strategy with their many squadrons.  This is a big dumb down of what was still a tactical game.  Now it's just another arcade game that will fade to oblivion before the end of 2019.

And I will say it again: the only "rework" that was needed was removing straffing from CVs and we would all have been good I think.

Edited by Charlie_The_Cat
  • Cool 2

[HINON]
Supertester
7,656 posts
8,088 battles

And you made a second post about this minutes after the first one why?

Edited by renegadestatuz

Members
6 posts
9,944 battles

I agree completely and have posted similarly.  The original strategy mega has gone completely out the window.  Battleships are garbage, dds are not relevant and plane, radar and HE spam rule.  Congrats wargaming, you have destroyed the game.  

Now a few fanboys may like and support the change, I assure you the majority of players who have financially invested in this game dont.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this