Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Featherdustr

Amusing game start

6 comments in this topic

[TBB]
Members
11 posts
11,129 battles

Having fun trying to CV play this morning. Can't get out of submarine view. (Apologies to my teams as I've tried to fix this - including game verification). Sharing for the amusement value.

Note all the planes that "launched" when I did the torpedo's. 

cv4.jpg

cv6.jpg

cv7.jpg

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
316 posts
5,807 battles

Do you have Mods installed?  Your interface looks different, the mods are probably not updated for 8.0 yet? 

Maybe try launching WoWS in Safe Mode from the Play button down arrow in the WG GameCenter?

[TBB]
Members
11 posts
11,129 battles

Thank you digitaljustice for reply.  Yes - had the (approved) aslain mods installed listed for 0.8. Did the verification of game to purge the aslain but seems that doesn't work.  Still fiddling. Using it from Steam so the WG gamecenter is an option (or wasn't when I last looked - accounts don't transfer between the two).

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
483 posts
5,448 battles

If the only thing you have is mods through Aslain's modpack, then post this in his thread on the forums and include which mods you're using.  He'll want to know if any mods in the modpack are not working properly with the new update.

[TBB]
Members
11 posts
11,129 battles

Using the resmods uninstall file resolved the issue to default. 

@Deno - now that I know how to resolve it, will attempt to recreate and submit to him as you suggest. 

[TBB]
Members
11 posts
11,129 battles

Looks fixed in 8.0.4

>>> v.8.0.0 #04 (01-02-2019):
- updated sea simulation (it should fix issues regarding them, i.e infinite loading)

Sign in to follow this