You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

How Do I Get Reimbursed For Langly And Bogue

7 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,729 posts

Researched Both Didn't  like how they played so sold them.   How do I get the Exp  back or do I?

[PVE]
Members
14,981 posts
9,575 battles
Just now, shadowsrmine said:

Researched Both Didn't  like how they played so sold them.   How do I get the Exp  back or do I?

You needed to go to the Inventory and have sold them there in a special CV section.

• Cool 2

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,729 posts

Ah  so because I sold them long before this ever came up I'm out of luck huh?:Smile_facepalm:   Thanks for explaining it:Smile_sad:

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
5 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Ah  so because I sold them long before this ever came up I'm out of luck huh?:Smile_facepalm:   Thanks for explaining it:Smile_sad:

That’s not what he said.  

Go to Inventory and at the bottom is a CV category.  It’ll show what you can sell.  When you updated the game you got  free XP for the Bogue and you should be able to sell the Langley’s For Free XP.

Edited by galspanic
  • Cool 1

[NUWES]
Members
2,189 posts
6,911 battles
11 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

I don't think you lost anything. My understanding is if you hadn't sold Bogue before it would have auto-sold itself back (and refunded the modules for free) since it doesn't exist anymore and the xp would have gone to Langley. Langley would have stayed in your inventory. I think selling it before is the same as selling it now but I'm not totally sure about that one. 

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,729 posts
20 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

You needed to go to the Inventory and have sold them there in a special CV section.

:Smile_great:

11 minutes ago, galspanic said:

That’s not what he said.  

Go to Inventory and at the bottom is a CV category.  It’ll show what you can sell.  When you updated the game you got  free XP for the Bogue and you should be able to sell the Langley’s For Free XP.

Just now, Tzarevitch said:

I don't think you lost anything. My understanding is if you hadn't sold Bogue before it would have auto-sold itself back (and refunded the modules for free) since it doesn't exist anymore and the xp would have gone to Langley. Langley would have stayed in your inventory. I think selling it before is the same as selling it now but I'm not totally sure about that one. 

:Smile_great:Thank you all,   I finally got it thanks to your help....................Tho it does seem to me I put a lot more than 11,000 into researching the  Langley  and more than  I got on the  Bogue  at least I got something back with your patient help  :Smile_medal::Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
Members
14,981 posts
9,575 battles
13 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

:Smile_great:Thank you all,   I finally got it thanks to your help....................Tho it does seem to me I put a lot more than 11,000 into researching the  Langley  and more than  I got on the  Bogue  at least I got something back with your patient help  :Smile_medal::Smile_honoring:

You are welcome

• Cool 1