Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Warped_1

My Vote on the CV rework

2 comments in this topic

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
1,711 posts
17,330 battles

unknown.png

I tried all tiers yesterday and was frustrated with everything.  Keeping Kaga cause it's my favorite of the lot and likely need something for CV missions.  I know this is early in the cycle and I may very well regrind them again once the bugs are out.

Currently:

-To much work for to little reward.  Even at T10 if you have a heavy AA draw you can work in a couple of solid strikes but then the plane reload is too slow to make a difference.  You spend most of the game flying a couple planes to just get shot down.  Low tiers, you really can't just put on the big boy pants and carry.  If you were in a DD, cruiser, or BB you have a better chance at making a difference and really no chance with a CV.  

-The autopilot on the CV is stupid.  They have dumbed it down to much.  To many times I change course just to see the stupid CV reversing across the map.

Not saying I'm packing up my games and leaving, but will be playing surface ships until things stabilize.  My vote just brings a couple of T10 CVs off the WG spreadsheet.

Edited by Warped_1
  • Cool 1

[JN316]
Members
98 posts
4,310 battles

Since the rollout every game I have played with a CV in it, either me driving or someone else, the CV has been DEAD LAST in post-mission team rankings.  And not by a little, either.

This is, by far, the WORST game re-balancing of any game I have ever played.  It's like the Devs didn't even play test the changes AT ALL.  

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this