Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bananice

HUGELY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS UPDATE

10 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts

I've been playing this game since it came out, and I've been loving most of the things that WG decides to do. UNTIL NOW. Like seriously, how is this fun to play or play against? When you get into a t10 room with almost guaranteed four cv, also almost guaranteed that those CVs will survive to the end with all their planes. And thanks to the new update, planes are so fast that they can spot you even before you turn on your computer. And why would I need concealment skill anymore? What's the [edited]point if I will be spotted by thousands of planes for 20 minutes? I have to say this is literally the worst version of WOWS I've ever played. Maybe some people really like it, idk, good for them? But before WG decides to do anything about this stupid new mechanism, I won't be playing it anymore.

Just dealed 310k damage to win the game with my Reupublique several hours ago, and I cannot feel any positive emotion right now. Thank you WG, ABSOLUTELY PISSED.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 5

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles
5 minutes ago, General_Adam said:

I've been playing this game since it came out, and I've been loving most of the things that WG decides to do. UNTIL NOW. Like seriously, how is this fun to play or play against? When you get into a t10 room with almost guaranteed four cv, also almost guaranteed that those CVs will survive to the end with all their planes. And thanks to the new update, planes are so fast that they can spot you even before you turn on your computer. And why would I need concealment skill anymore? What's the [edited]point if I will be spotted by thousands of planes for 20 minutes? I have to say this is literally the worst version of WOWS I've ever played. Maybe some people really like it, idk, good for them? But before WG decides to do anything about this stupid new mechanism, I won't be playing it anymore.

Just dealed 310k damage to win the game with my Reupublique several hours ago, and I cannot feel any positive emotion right now. Thank you WG, ABSOLUTELY PISSED.

You just did 310k in damage but the update has screwed up your game? Just think about that for a second, lol

Thank God for the CV update or you would have done 750k in damage!

Members
4 posts
1 minute ago, Capt_h2o said:

You just did 310k in damage but the update has screwed up your game? Just think about that for a second, lol

First it happens after the update. Second, I highly doubt if I should respond to you. Take it and go home kid

1.png

2.png

• Cool 1

[-TIC-]
Members
393 posts
2,379 battles
8 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

Perhaps he doesn't find static damage farming all that enjoyable?

[WOLF6]
Members
877 posts
3,428 battles

SHIFT KEY IS STUCK WHEN I CLICK TO START A NEW TOPIC...well that or I bumped the capslock in my tasty rage.

Edited by Sumseaman

Members
4 posts
6 minutes ago, Tentakkel said:

Perhaps he doesn't find static damage farming all that enjoyable?

i guess the real question becomes should I really enjoy or promote this kind of brain-dead damage farming gameplay? If my own answer were yes, then I should go get a conqueror right now... lol

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles
21 minutes ago, General_Adam said:

First it happens after the update. Second, I highly doubt if I should respond to you. Take it and go home kid

1.png

2.png

And your entire post becomes irrelevant, only a butt hurt adult that realizes that they been called on their stupidity replies with the "kid" comment!

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
4 posts
1 minute ago, Capt_h2o said:

And your entire post becomes irrelevant, only a butt hurt adult that realizes that they been called on their stupidity replies with the "kid" comment!

Wow what a smart guy and what a player, I am totally outplayed by your intelligence! And yeah if I can get Rank 1 in this game with 46% win rate and not even 30k average damage someday, I guess I will be confident with my words too. Unfortunatelly it will never happen. You think I'm going to reason with you? Not worth my time anymore and piss off.

[TNG]
Members
5,159 posts
2 hours ago, Capt_h2o said:

You mistake 2 things. Just because a ship can still do damage does not mean the experience is enjoyable. I assume he was one of the lucky ones that not only did not have a unicum cv player in his game, but was also not focused on much.

I could still play surface ships and do well consistently i'm sure, because I know what I'm doing, but I won't because with the way cv are now is such a terrible experience I don't want to be a part of it. So instead I play CV only because I'd rather be the abuser than the abused.

I'm not alone either, plenty of 'unicums' are one of three things. Disdainful of the experience, have quit, or play cv only like me.

[HINON]
Supertester
7,656 posts
8,088 battles
2 hours ago, General_Adam said:

Wow what a smart guy and what a player, I am totally outplayed by your intelligence! And yeah if I can get Rank 1 in this game with 46% win rate and not even 30k average damage someday, I guess I will be confident with my words too. Unfortunatelly it will never happen. You think I'm going to reason with you? Not worth my time anymore and piss off.

You really shouldn’t be stat shaming when you hide your own stats.

Sign in to follow this