Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_h2o

This Update has been perfect......

15 comments in this topic

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles

The consolidation thread:

"AA is useless"

"AA is over powered now"

"Cv's can't do damage"

"Cv's are doing too much damage"

"I'm not spending another penny on this game"

"I just spent $108 on crates"

"There are too many planes"

"I can only launch 1 squadron of planes at a time"

"FLAC is easy to avoid"

"You can't dodge FLAC"

When the player base can't even figure why they love or hate the rework, you know it's perfect. 

And best of luck to WG getting useful information from the forum because that's where the real mess is, not in the game. 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 8

[MEOW]
[MEOW]
Beta Testers
226 posts
5,029 battles

"I just spent $108 on crates" and they are crap

27,000 doubloon and I get back 7000 doubloon

an tier 8 heavy cruiser with alternative camo, worth 11,000 

a tier 8 DD event camo, worth 2500

some type 59, Asia Lantern and Lunar New Year camo, I must say not worth 7000 doubloon

they are not discounted, so they are doubloon drain for what bought from Santa

Members
2,255 posts

Best way to gauge how the patch is going over is to look at the polls... Polls show most people hate it.

The Russian streamers had beat up WGing employees for their video cover. 

• Cool 1

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles
14 minutes ago, MorbidGamer said:

Best way to gauge how the patch is going over is to look at the polls... Polls show most people hate it.

But it's a select group of the player base doing the polls, active players on the forum don't represent the average player in the game. 

And I truly think the only players that should be upset are CV mains, they lost the most and it's not coming back. Besides me changing some boats to full aa builds, and 2 cv's in every battle, my game hasn't changed. The CVs do a fraction of the damage the old cv's did, and the perma spotting, I can only hope the other 11 boats take advantage of me taking 1 of the CVs right out of the game. 

Members
1,999 posts
78 battles
32 minutes ago, MorbidGamer said:

Forum polls mean jack squat.

They do not represent the entire server playerbase.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2
  • Angry 1

[WAG]
Members
2 posts
13,382 battles
1 hour ago, Primace said:

"I just spent $108 on crates" and they are crap

27,000 doubloon and I get back 7000 doubloon

an tier 8 heavy cruiser with alternative camo, worth 11,000 

a tier 8 DD event camo, worth 2500

some type 59, Asia Lantern and Lunar New Year camo, I must say not worth 7000 doubloon

they are not discounted, so they are doubloon drain for what bought from Santa

LOL. There's one born every minute.

[-TIC-]
Members
393 posts
2,379 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_h2o said:

But it's a select group of the player base doing the polls, active players on the forum don't represent the average player in the game.

Ahhh, so you know that players on the forums aren't representative of players in general, and you also know what players in general wants - because you are psychic. Gotcha.

It's certainly nice to have all knowing - all seeing people on here who can tell us what people really think :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

Members
2,082 posts
3,892 battles
9 minutes ago, Tentakkel said:

Ahhh, so you know that players on the forums aren't representative of players in general, and you also know what players in general wants - because you are psychic. Gotcha.

It's certainly nice to have all knowing - all seeing people on here who can tell us what people really think :Smile_great:

Its basic numbers.  Less then ten percent of the population of WoWs comes to the forums,  so what we have is an extremely small sample size.  Further,  UNHAPPY people tend to be more likely to take to the forums to voice their concern while the happy people are busy...y'know,  playing the game and being happy.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,442 posts
20,374 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_h2o said:

There is literally no reason to believe that the forum posters are not an accurate cross section of the player base. It is pretty obvious from following the forums for a few years to see that there is no herd mentality in thinking here (or Reddit for that matter). Opinions are all over the place, heck just read today's posts and anyone with half a brain could grok that...

Members
2,082 posts
3,892 battles
1 hour ago, MorbidGamer said:

I've seen a grand old ONE poll that was negative,  with every other poll taken before the patch being positive.  A poll done a few hours after the patch went live.  When most people were busy playing the game,  and not on the forum.  

But sure, lets go with this ONE example and completely ignore all the rest because THIS one?  This one agrees with your confirmation bias.

• Cool 2

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles
17 minutes ago, Tentakkel said:

Do you ever read in-game chat? Talk to people on discord? Have friends, real friends, that play? Doubt it because your attitude sucks, and with bad attitude come loneliest. The elitest that think the forum is the end all to the game have no clue what 1000's that just play think. So you just stay under your rock thinking WG gives a rats [edited]what you think! 

[-TIC-]
Members
393 posts
2,379 battles
1 minute ago, Capt_h2o said:

Do you ever read in-game chat? Talk to people on discord? Have friends, real friends, that play? Doubt it because your attitude sucks, and with bad attitude come loneliest. The elitest that think the forum is the end all to the game have no clue what 1000's that just play think. So you just stay under your rock thinking WG gives a rats [edited]what you think! 

Your amazing powers of deduction just don't stop, do they? And now in conjunction with some choice misplaced personal attacks. What I find most strange about you though, is how you want people to shut up and pretend everything is peachy. Which it clearly isn't. There is far more gainful information to be gathered from criticism than from those who log on just to say that they think things are "perfect" for no particular reason.

Members
2,255 posts
1 hour ago, Palladia said:

I've seen a grand old ONE poll that was negative,  with every other poll taken before the patch being positive.  A poll done a few hours after the patch went live.  When most people were busy playing the game,  and not on the forum.  

But sure, lets go with this ONE example and completely ignore all the rest because THIS one?  This one agrees with your confirmation bias.

There are more then 1 poll try looking at more then the first page. Also you can go to the EU forum and RU forum. 

If you can't keep up with the pages of spam then you shouldn't being making false claims.

Sign in to follow this