Sign in to follow this  
saphire83

Update 01/30/19, I'm pissed

6 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
1,187 battles

After weeks and months of working up to my carriers, I log in to find they have taken all my carrier's I have spent so much time to get to. I am more than pissed now. I may not play the game again unless I log in to play with a friend. I'm done working hard as hell and having it taken away. All because they want to upgrade the type of play with them.

[RDS-A]
Members
1 post
2,434 battles

Clearly you haven't read anything at all in the patch notes and how the rework was going to refund things being removed and allow you to use that refund to progress more.

[RNF]
Beta Testers
419 posts
6,350 battles

Your highest CV was tier4..

"Working hard"... hah. You still have your CVs.

I think you're just looking for an excuse to be outraged, in the today's outrage culture. Get over yourself.

Beta Testers
30 posts
3,619 battles

...you only have T4 carriers before. If you have both lines up to T10 (or 7 or 8) before 0.8 then that argument might have been more valid. And there were refunds, you know.

Edited by onyhow

[WORX]
Members
3,844 posts
14,947 battles

Man he new guys with one post in the forums... They're not making any sense at all atm... All I know is, hell be back.

Members
67 posts
2,477 battles
2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Man he new guys with one post in the forums... They're not making any sense at all atm... All I know is, hell be back.

As a new guy who does make sense, I take exception to your generalization, young man. :P

Sign in to follow this