You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soulcaller

Is the game now CV centric?

4 comments in this topic

[RLGN]
Beta Testers
100 posts
1,810 battles

Assuming 1 or 2 CVs per match from here on out. Is the game going to revolve around CVs or is it feasible to it can be tweaked to a point where planes vs boats will be rewarding for either? I don't see how cause planes are fast have great vision can cherry pick targets from the whole map.

[JMMAF]
Members
277 posts
5,230 battles

I think its 100% CV centric.  WG knows it too.  Think about it.

They let you respec commanders for free because of the impact the CV's were going to have.

They redid some modules on ships and popped some of them out to fix things better.

They spent months changing the way planes and carriers worked and re-did the entire AA system as well to help the upcoming change to CV.

ITs over. This is now World of Carriers. (crap)

• Cool 1

Members
3,045 posts
4,322 battles
3 minutes ago, megahugenoob said:

I think its 100% CV centric.  WG knows it too.  Think about it.

They let you respec commanders for free because of the impact the CV's were going to have.

They redid some modules on ships and popped some of them out to fix things better.

They spent months changing the way planes and carriers worked and re-did the entire AA system as well to help the upcoming change to CV.

ITs over. This is now World of Carriers. (crap)

First off. This is exactly what the old RTS haters were asking for. They just didn't consider the consequences for their "Wishes".

Secondly, give it some time. There will be balancing. Just like the Radarocalypse it, will die down. I have even told people that this will make the Radarocalypse look like a minor inconvenience with DDs being the hardest hit class, again.

Give it time. Try CVs for yourself. The current levels of AA is intense. With the free  Respec everyone is running AA builds. Most instant gratification crowd will not last long.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,310 posts
14,457 battles

Planes have less vision than they had in 7.12.