Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
henrychenhenry

IRIAN n Co-op

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

947
[NSC]
Supertester
2,324 posts
6 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

If you look the Massachusetts, PEF, and Cleveland are also not mirrored. This is a welcome change

I see what you mean. Thanks for the new perspective. Strictly speaking, the Mass and Cleve may be mirrored. Shokaku got replaced with Bis on bot team and Irian with Balti. PEF supports your argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,125
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,047 posts
8,877 battles
3 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

If you look the Massachusetts, PEF, and Cleveland are also not mirrored. This is a welcome change

So far it's only two ships that are not mirrored other than the carriers. The Irian and the PEF are the two ships not mirrored over in the image.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
947
[NSC]
Supertester
2,324 posts
Just now, Vader_Sama said:

So far it's only two ships that are not mirrored other than the carriers. The Irian and the PEF are the two ships not mirrored over in the image.

 

Yep! Exactly what I meant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,301
[WOOK3]
Members
4,180 posts
3,208 battles
3 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

I see what you mean. Thanks for the new perspective. Strictly speaking, the Mass and Cleve may be mirrored. Shokaku got replaced with Bis on bot team and Irian with Balti. PEF supports your argument.

Might be wrong on two, but in a lot of games I played today it is noticeable the teams are not mirrored one for one anymore.  Look at more matches, you'll see what I mean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,125
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,047 posts
8,877 battles
Just now, Wombatmetal said:

Might be wrong on two, but in a lot of games I played today it is noticeable the teams are not mirrored one for one anymore.  Look at more matches, you'll see what I mean

If you pay more closely you'd find only two other ships minus the carriers are not mirrored.

It's just that the ships are always in a specific order on the team list which may be why it doesn't appear mirrored exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
947
[NSC]
Supertester
2,324 posts
3 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

Might be wrong on two, but in a lot of games I played today it is noticeable the teams are not mirrored one for one anymore.  Look at more matches, you'll see what I mean

Will do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,301
[WOOK3]
Members
4,180 posts
3,208 battles
5 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

If you pay more closely you'd find only two other ships minus the carriers are not mirrored.

It's just that the ships are always in a specific order on the team list which may be why it doesn't appear mirrored exactly.

No, seen it on DDs too. We had 3 dds, they had three, and only 1 matched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,125
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,047 posts
8,877 battles
5 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

No, seen it on DDs too. We had 3 dds, they had three, and only 1 matched.

So only two other DDs are not mirrored, which still supports my notion that up to two other ships minus CVs won't be mirrored. 

I've only seen two other ships.

You're gonna need to send screenshots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,301
[WOOK3]
Members
4,180 posts
3,208 battles
5 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

And I've only seen two other ships.

You're gonna need to send screenshots.

So there were 4 dds, not 3. Still, they don't match

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,125
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,047 posts
8,877 battles
6 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

So there were 4 dds, not 3. Still, they don't match

Welp I am wrong, carry on:Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
617
[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
2,401 posts

Well at least COOP players will get some spice added to the game - they will face mildly different opponents akin to a mildly diverse Random match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×