You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
StormDragoon_1

Looking for real active clan

7 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
391 battles

Hi I am a NA player that is sorta still new in terms of when i started playing ( thanksgiving week). I have 1 tier 10 ship that i have done at least 20 clan war games in and I am very comfortable with it. I currently own 68 ships with a decent amount being tier 6-8. I am looking for a clan that is very active with a discord or team speak that has people in voice coms usually. I also would like to join a clan that does a lot of divisions in randoms and operations (makes the game far more fun playing with friends). I am very open to join a clan and also participate in clan wars I am familiar with playing in the storm and gale leagues. If you are interested in having me join your clan please comment on this topic with how to message you or message me here or on discord. My discord is Darkblue#4876

[PIZZA]
Members
96 posts
26,104 battles

Come drop us a line at PIZZA clan.....all the things you desire is what we pride ourselves on. Contact me directly.......the Hutt.

Members
43 posts
12,040 battles

Greetings!

AFK clan is recruiting and I'd love to chat with you sometime about us. We run 2 clans that share a common discord channel, and have currently about about 40-45 players between them. AFK is our clan for those willing to participate in clan battles (20 battles min. in a season), while AFK-2 is for those who don't have an interest in or time to invest in CB.  We have members across NA time zones and especially at night there's almost always people on willing to div up for randoms or operations.

We run clan battles almost every night (some nights this "life" thing happens) and on Saturdays we can often run 2 divs at the same time.  We finished CB's with storm league with our Bravo div and I think our Alpha was almost Storm. We're always looking for good players to help us fill out, but we also have fun with in-clan tournaments, training room skirmishes in clan as well as with other clan(s) we have an alliance with, trainings, and just fun.

Discord is mandatory for us. We ask that if you're on the game you're in discord, even if you're not talking. (yeah, not everyone follows this rule)

I truly believe finding a clan is about finding a good 'fit', so I invite you to come hop on discord sometime, meet some of the guys, and div up on a few games with us. Let us get to know you and vice-versa and I think you'll like what you find!

FvD

• Cool 1

Members
44 posts
6,459 battles

Hello Storm Dragoon !

I think we are just what you are looking for. We have a great bunch of guys of all ages in all time zones . TS is very active and we love doing divisions and scenarios. We have 3 fleets one is the command fleet the other 2 are our active gaming members. We have been in supremacy league. Both fleets are active in clan wars. We don't pressure our members and we have a good time day and night. Come check us out. I am sure you will like what you see.

First stop by our Clan Recruitment page then our website:

Clan Recruitment page: 

Team Speak: tf16.clandns.com

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,670 posts
12,622 battles

LOL..... you guys are so funny (and amusing)!  StormDragoon_1 joined [PIZZA] yesterday, Wednesday, 30 Jan 2019.  LOL    :Smile_popcorn:

It is always "worth it" to do your research!

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png