You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MrPolite

CV Question

6 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
460 battles

If I play 1 CV battle to see if I like them and decide I don't, could I still sell them in the inventory?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,770 posts
10,986 battles
8 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

yes

This, but I do suggest giving them more of a chance than that particularly as AA is currently out of wack.

Beta Testers
1,581 posts
8,047 battles
6 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

This, but I do suggest giving them more of a chance than that particularly as AA is currently out of wack.

This.  If your issue with CVs is something along the lines of "my planes get eaten too fast", then waiting might be good.  WG released the rework knowing that it'll be out of balance for a bit, and are certain to make changes to the AA and damage numbers.

If your issue is with a fundamental concept regarding the play, like "I prefer something more slow paced", then sell away!  That's unlikely to change at this point, and you can get quite a bit of nice stuff from the compensation.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,770 posts
10,986 battles

You can play the tier 4 CV's without too much trouble and I suggest some time there anyway to work on your skills.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,307 posts
14,457 battles
27 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

You can play the tier 4 CV's without too much trouble and I suggest some time there anyway to work on your skills.

This^^

I played pub test 1 & 2...

Live is nothing like it.

Live I tested out my Kaga for the snowflake... I do not like it, but I know it will take a few patches to balance everything out.

Gonna rebuy my tier 4's and practice b4 taking my t6 or Kaga out again

• Cool 1