You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wye_So_Serious

Attention non-CV players

10 comments in this topic

[LUCK]
Members
1,688 posts
23,349 battles

Quit being royal sphincters and cut anyone who is learning the new CVs some slack. Keep your comments to yourself. Perhaps offer some encouragement if you can find it in your soulless being.

And no I have not played them yet, except for the PTS, and I was horrifically bad.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
835 posts
6,161 battles
1 minute ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

Quit being royal sphincters and cut anyone who is learning the new CVs some slack. Keep your comments to yourself. Perhaps offer some encouragement if you can find it in your soulless being.

And no I have not played them yet, except for the PTS, and I was horrifically bad.

Roger that; bourgeois sphincter mode engaged until further notice. . :Smile_trollface: 

• Cool 1

[TDRB]
Members
2,673 posts
7,699 battles
9 minutes ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

I think some play the game just to be royal sphincters. But it would be nice to see a huge drop in the toxicity.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,499 posts
15,415 battles

@Wye_So_Serious Just note the harassers names and submit a ticket with the replay after every incident! They will learn to shut up after a suspension or two!

• Boring 1

[LBA]
Beta Testers, Alpha Tester
2,592 posts

Some people still seem to think/expect that CVs can carry the entire team... and of course rage at them for their loss...

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles

I'm sure there are people that have idea that cv's have even changed. At the same time, 2 battles this afternoon we used all chat, it had nothing to do with winning, it was a chance for everyone to see and test the rework. 

[TARK]
Members
245 posts
2,725 battles
40 minutes ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

Nah.  The more angry people playing AGAINST CVs are, and the most demoralized the people PLAYING CVs are, the faster they can be removed from the game.  Path of least resistance there. 

• Cool 2

[WOLF7]
Members
863 posts
3,801 battles
40 minutes ago, Curly__san said:

Roger that; bourgeois sphincter mode engaged until further notice. . :Smile_trollface: 

Best post of the day! 

[WOLFC]
Members
1,223 posts
9,010 battles
9 minutes ago, T_O_dubl_D said:

Best post of the day! 

Second!

[KP]
Members
81 posts
8,290 battles

And This is why we have Co-Op and the training room. Go practise there before randoms otherwise you are asking to be shouted at in randoms.