You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gnomestroy

Really enjoying the new, buffed Aigle

5 comments in this topic

[STR4T]
Members
134 posts
1,016 battles

Decided to take the destroyer out for a spin after the recent buff. And I have to say, the extra 1 km of range on the torpedoes helps a lot with stealth-torping!

AigleKraken.png

AigleDMG.png

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
228 posts
6,007 battles

I really liked Aigle before the buff -- looking forward to playing her now! 

Grats on the good games!

[PQUOD]
Members
1,895 posts
9,321 battles

Congrats! You beat me to the punch. With all the paparazzi over the CV rework. I thought I'd give the lesser known rework of the Aigle with the extra km and the Mahan with faster ROF. As soon as I get home going to give both of them a go.

[ARGSY]
Members
139 posts
4,979 battles

Yes, have to agree that I am excited about this. In fact it might make a balanced ship a bit overpowered. (not complaining though) The torps are monsters having the biggest damage dealt for the Tier and some tiers to come for most nations. They are slowish but very stealthy. So you not have a big ship with a lot of HP, that has some really hard hitting guns, is quite maneuverable and dressed up is stupid fast (45 knots with the boost). And the torps now can be shot from stealth and are insane killers when they hit. 

But with virtually no AA and the new carrier meta they will be spotted and hunted like dogs just as every other DD in the game will. So, I probably wont play it until the carriers are worked out. 

[WOLFC]
Members
1,215 posts
8,973 battles

Just played my first game in her ... was a definite improvement, but now I have to learn to keep a little more distance!