Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wombatmetal

PSA: AA Gun Demount and Replacement

7 comments in this topic

[NMKJT]
Members
3,701 posts

Fellow captains, I noticed an irregularity in my port. It seems when I logged in this evening I had 18 AA gun mod 2s in inventory (with just 5 T9 ships)

I had 2 AA gun mod 1s in inventory.

Going through my ships I had 18 ships with an empty slot where AA gun mod 1 was, and 2 where AA gun mod 2 was.

The conversion script must have demounted the mod 1s and credited me with mod 2s, and demounted the mod 2s and credited me with mod 1s

That's all I can figure. I bought the Kitikaze yesterday and know there were none in my inventory at that time. 

You might want to check your inventories for something similar.

[-BMV-]
Members
380 posts
7,247 battles

dunno when i logged in today I had 44 AA gun mod 2s in inventory and no AA gun mod 1s even though I know I had 1 AA gun mod 2 from a campaign mission.  So its safe to say AA gun mod 1s got exchanged for AA gun mod 2s.  Doesn't make much sense, but for me at least its a lot of free credits even with having to replace the mod 1s since I doubt I'll ever have AA gun mod 2 on even half that many ships.

Edit: I do actually have 1 AA gun mod 1 though I can't remember if I bought it today and demounted it or if its a transfer of that 1 AA gun mod 2.

Edited by mrh308

[SQUAD]
Members
8,137 posts
8,404 battles

I used 1 AA mod 2, and made 81 million credits off the others. Even with AA mod 1 remounts and fitting out 4 ships I hand't done yet. I still have 60 million more creds at the end of the day than I started the day with.

Members
2,073 posts
509 battles

I think all the CV changes made them avail?? not sure but I saw a few myself and I had 4 CVs that were "replaced" with NEW CVs of the same name.. was a whole lot of alert boxed in port for 3 minutes

[WOLF9]
Members
8,936 posts
4,184 battles
4 hours ago, Wombatmetal said:

The conversion script must have demounted the mod 1s and credited me with mod 2s, and demounted the mod 2s and credited me with mod 1s

Any AAGMs (1 and 2) in Inventory seem to have gone away with no compensation.  (I'm using the new names here.)

The AAGM1s (for Slot 3) on ships were demounted and you were credited the full purchase price (9M in your case).

Then that number of AAGM2s (for Slot 6) were added to your Inventory. 

I doubt you can use 18, but you can sell them for 3 times the cost of an AAGM1, so you make out like a bandit overall.

Bugs revealed so far:

1. Inventory items (AAGMs 1 and 2) removed without Credit compensation.
  2. AAGM1  on ships removed and replaced with the wrong item.
  3. Air Groups Mod 1 removed and not replaced by the updated version.  (Credit compensation received, though.)

(I had an AAGM2 in Inventory but none on ships, so can't tell if that switch occurred.)

Edited by iDuckman

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,441 posts
20,369 battles

I noticed the irregularity as well. I play mostly co-op where you run into carriers frequently so have all my BBs and cruisers set up for AA duty. DDs, not so much but I did have three or four set up for play in Dynamo all AA spec'd. After the rework all were missing off my ships of course yet in my Inventory I had a grand total of 3... Not sure if the program sold them or what, maybe I got credits that I didn't notice since I got just a lump sum of them.

[WOLF9]
Members
8,936 posts
4,184 battles

Look at the Slot 6 version in Inventory.

Sign in to follow this