You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FrodoFraggin

PSA: Tier 9 Perma Camos on Sale

6 comments in this topic

[EQRN]
Members
1,020 posts
11,247 battles

Just noticed perma camos for Tier 9 only is 50% off.  I don't recall seeing that mentioned anywhere.  Nice if they offer this sale before every future ranked (or clan...) season :cap_like:

• Cool 4

[EQRN]
Members
1,020 posts
11,247 battles

4 weeks.

-Edit- if you hover your mouse over the yellow discount tag, it will tell you the duration its active for.

Edited by FrodoFraggin

Members
180 posts
2,725 battles
14 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

4 weeks.

-Edit- if you hover your mouse over the yellow discount tag, it will tell you the duration its active for.

Sadly, I'm hover challenged. :Smile_sad: Can't hover on the camo as I don't have any tier 9 [non-premium] to look at.  I do have a couple tier 8 that are close to being fully researched.  As you know, exterior and upgrades info for ships you haven't got yet is not accessible until you buy them.  So I'd like to know my window for finishing up researching these tier 9s and still grabbing the discount if some Tier 9 owner can tell me.

[NSEW]
Members
1,088 posts

Side note: That hover thing is broken for Captain redistribution active duration time. Mine shows varied numbers from 200s-400s with a crossed out line on it. Not a date of expiry.