You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tyranthrax

Yet one more cv thread

10 comments in this topic

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
129 posts
10,737 battles

I think there was a problem with too many people playing cv's in the testing against a large number of bots. I also feel there is a big part of t he aa problem that falls on the CC people. You guys pushed for a serious lack of aa damage and now its just nothing but aa.

CV's should have a =/- 1 to MM. a tier 8 in a tier 10 match. . I just leave. it's pointless.

at this point just pull the cvs completely. I was looking forward to this change but something really really bad happened here on this.

• Cool 2

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
129 posts
10,737 battles
4 minutes ago, Prothall said:

a cv who doesn't want to play cv.

boohoo

^^ non constructive and cancer. . .also you missed the point that the aa is so mismatched at -2 tiers that its absolutely pointless. The goal is not not eliminate classes but to improve existing ones to make them worth playing.  seriously you wasted time to make that comment?

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
Members
1,895 posts
9,321 battles
9 minutes ago, Prothall said:

a cv who doesn't want to play cv.

boohoo

Side note, off topic. I seen your icon of Walter. I found this the other day, enjoy lol

wp_ss_20190116_0001 (2).png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[GTF]
Members
37 posts
9,134 battles

i feel with the rework they were trying to do something but i feel they failed  so badly with  the cv rework   when your getting 8k dmg if that in a match from trying to hit ships  but getting up against tier 10 ships its pointless i think wg should roll back the cv change except leaving the fighters as they are but other wise bring back the  better way of cv 

[D-H-O]
Alpha Tester
1,619 posts
9,522 battles

Yep tier 8 CV can't do anything in a tier 10 match... this was bad... very bad...

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
129 posts
10,737 battles

Mechanics aside they seriously underestimated the nature of gamers. Everyone saw how many people wanted to play cvs on the release day, so wwe naturally played aa boats. I have done nothing but woost, dm and salem and have done rather well with them. I don't make the mechanics I just know how to use them.

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
129 posts
10,737 battles
1 minute ago, Granitebeard said:

Yep tier 8 CV can't do anything in a tier 10 match... this was bad... very bad...

no no no people will say it's 100% you. . .:Smile_trollface:

[D-H-O]
Alpha Tester
1,619 posts
9,522 battles

Oh I understand, I will admit I was bad at CVs before hand, but now.... Thinking about selling the premiums unless they change something...

[NAILD]
Members
99 posts
202 battles

I need time to get good with CV but for some unknown reason I have gotten good with Battleships I only survived once in one.

I don't know what is going with me but damn I am enjoying it.