Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AlcatrazNC

Aircraft control delay

3 comments in this topic

[WOLFB]
Members
2,621 posts
10,640 battles

So I've been trying the CV rework and so far my experience is NOT enjoyable because of 1 reason : delay.

I don't know if it's a low tier gimmick but planes controls have a stupid delay that prevent any kind of accurate strike.

You "aim", target tries to evade, you press let's say Q to turn left and you have to wait 1.5-2 sec then your aircraft starts reacting. At first I thought it was my ping but I'm playing with my regular ping so it must not be the internet.

Am I the only one with that delay or it's something only low tier has ? 

[RKN]
Members
184 posts
8,760 battles
4 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

So I've been trying the CV rework and so far my experience is NOT enjoyable because of 1 reason : delay.

I don't know if it's a low tier gimmick but planes controls have a stupid delay that prevent any kind of accurate strike.

You "aim", target tries to evade, you press let's say Q to turn left and you have to wait 1.5-2 sec then your aircraft starts reacting. At first I thought it was my ping but I'm playing with my regular ping so it must not be the internet.

Am I the only one with that delay or it's something only low tier has ? 

In the very first PTS in like October or something. Where you had to "apply" to be added to the PTS, planes were much more responsive. Ever since then they have had their responsiveness reduced 

[WOLFB]
Members
2,621 posts
10,640 battles
25 minutes ago, MattttChris said:

In the very first PTS in like October or something. Where you had to "apply" to be added to the PTS, planes were much more responsive. Ever since then they have had their responsiveness reduced 

It makes dodging and attacking very painfull tho. Just now I tried to avoid flaks by slowing down and turning, all I ended up doing because of the delay was slowing down inside the flak. I'll grind the CV line but I really hope it will be "fixed" or higher tier planes will have better survivability

Sign in to follow this