3 comments in this topic

[NSEW]
Members
1,086 posts

Hello all,

Background: With the recent major update of the game (0.8.0). I thought I could alter the old install file (WoWSLauncher.cfg) to switch back and forth between my EU & NA accounts.

Unfortunately, this wasn't possible. After trying many variations, to internet searches, and the forum. I wasn't able to reset to my previous clean install of the patch (0.8.0) NA client. Also, I was using the older launcher not the Game Center at the time.

So here is the question:

Could I install two different instances (of different regions) to run within the same Game Center? If so, how?

How could I delete/alter the current instance (shows as "World of Warships (3) Europe") to an NA version?

Looking forward to any assistance. 

Regards,

LowSpeed_US

[RLGN]
Members
10,343 posts
19,649 battles

Please forgive my vagueness; I think you can add the different client directly with a code, (how I added the PT,) if one exists for the client version you want to add, and also by ‘import installed game,’ through the GC.

[NSEW]
Members
1,086 posts

Thank you for the reply. However, could you clarify about the 'code' you mentioned?

Also, I have 'import installed game' via GC, but it wouldn't allow me to log in. (Gives me the contact support pop up).

Could it be that the GC login (my EU account) is somehow not allowing my NA account to work in client?