Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lert

Edited - nvm, solved

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

25,574
[HINON]
Supertester
20,719 posts
14,141 battles

If I understand the news correctly, you can sell your premium CVs for dubs in this update. However, when I look at the sell window for my Saipan, it shows that I would get 7.125.000 credits, not dubs. I daren't pull the trigger.

Did I miss something obvious? Can someone illuminate?

It's solved, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16
[CHA0S]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
154 posts
4,728 battles

There is a tab in the inventory that allows you to sell your CV's for gold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,027
[NMKJT]
Members
3,701 posts
Just now, Lert said:

If I understand the news correctly, you can sell your premium CVs for dubs in this update. However, when I look at the sell window for my Saipan, it shows that I would get 7.125.000 credits, not dubs. I daren't pull the trigger.

Did I miss something obvious? Can someone illuminate?

From what I glean, the Arsenal for sale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,835
[5BS]
Members
7,036 posts

Go to your inventory, that's where the dub's selling option is (and the selling option for tree CV's to return Free XP).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25,574
[HINON]
Supertester
20,719 posts
14,141 battles
1 minute ago, ceutermark said:

There is a tab in the inventory that allows you to sell your CV's for gold

 

1 minute ago, _RC1138 said:

Go to your inventory, that's where the dub's selling option is (and the selling option for tree CV's to return Free XP).

 

1 minute ago, Wombatmetal said:

From what I glean, the Arsenal for sale?

Thankoo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43
[B2P]
Beta Testers
168 posts
11,294 battles

I would recommend anyone on the fence to hold off selling any premium CV at the moment. The dev team already stated changes are coming in 8.1 to 8.3. We have a lot of time before we are not able to return them. Several changes both in-game balance and economy is going to get tweaked as it can only be done with the rework live on a production server. Gameplay in a public test and a closed test is bad for balance as players play differently in those test environments. Things will be broken or unbalanced. One day especially when the meta is chaotic like this with the changes is not enough time to draw any conclusions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25,574
[HINON]
Supertester
20,719 posts
14,141 battles
2 minutes ago, Darth_Blackcat said:

I would recommend anyone on the fence to hold off selling any premium CV at the moment. The dev team already stated changes are coming in 8.1 to 8.3. We have a lot of time before we are not able to return them.

Good tip. I haven't sold her yet, was just wondering why it showed creds instead of dubs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43
[B2P]
Beta Testers
168 posts
11,294 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

Good tip. I haven't sold her yet, was just wondering why it showed creds instead of dubs.

No Worries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,824
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,532 posts
4,679 battles
5 minutes ago, Lert said:

Good tip. I haven't sold her yet, was just wondering why it showed creds instead of dubs.

I already sold my tech trees cv for free exp as I'm going to regrind the entire line to get the feel for them again. Holding my premium cv on standby just in case, still ups and down on selling them or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×