Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

My CV in coop

8 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
2,654 posts
7,644 battles

Took the Ranger into a coop.I was the only CV in the match. This means there were 7 ships to cover if I did poorly. I did worse than poorly scoring 1 rocket hit for 625 damage.

The other 7 won the match.

Not sure if I'm going to keep my CV. If I do I will spend a lot of time in the training room.

[WOLF5]
Members
681 posts
13,429 battles

There are no bot CV's for coop right now...going into coop with a CV is simply for target practice on regular botes...or a waste of time. It's up to you how you see it :)

[TDRB]
Members
2,654 posts
7,644 battles
Just now, J30_Reinhardt said:

....you scored 1 rocket hit the entire match?

Yes, most planes were shot down before I could drop my ordnance. I did come close with a bomb run. Also the match was over quickly which gave me little time to adjust & try again.

[WOLF6]
Members
702 posts
6,129 battles
1 minute ago, RevTKS said:

There are no bot CV's for coop right now...going into coop with a CV is simply for target practice on regular botes...or a waste of time. It's up to you how you see it :)

Since the bots get an extra BB to replace the CV , PVE is a freaking mess right now . Somehow I feel this was deliberate on WG's part to keep people in PVP so they can get their data . On to ranked , to hell with this mess .

[B2P]
Beta Testers
168 posts
11,280 battles

The CV rework is a different style then the old RTS system. For many, they are learning a ship class all over again hence why so many are doing poorly in game. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,439 posts
20,366 battles
17 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

....you scored 1 rocket hit the entire match?

Yeah scoring hits was pretty hard, my planes were getting slaughtered as well. My Midway attacked a bot DD and I lost planes. It was an IJN, don't recall which one. Even attacking Edinburgh with my Midway I lost wave after wave. The biggest damage I managed to rack up was 30k with my Kaga who got most of that using her secondaries on a bot who got a bit too close.... I think they went overboard with the AA but I don't care. I don't like the new style of play so dumped them. 

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
4,742 posts
2,655 battles

It seems to me that AA is very trollish now.  Ships that were good are bad, and vice versa.

Also, the bots have the AA mechanic down and are probable better than many humans.  There will be a pattern and someone will figure it out.

Also, it seems hard for the CVs to do much damage at all, especially at lower tiers.

Sign in to follow this