Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Botcha

RIP: World of Warships 2019

20 comments in this topic

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
186 posts
9,776 battles

Patch is utter garbage! 

Can't even win in CO-OP testing the CV changes. You either get up tiered to death or rolled like randoms. Pull it or the game dies! 

• Cool 7
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 5

Members
4,351 posts

The biggest problem is many CV players in coop don't know how to play.  And instead of playing against another CV WG decided to replace it with a BB on the bot team.  I've had a few games where it was 3 vs 1 in BBs, and each one we lost.

I'll give it a bit if time and see if the number of CVs dies down a bit and things normalize.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,694 posts
1,251 battles

This is annoying, I had to carry the team in my BB while the CVs has to slowing deal with the bot BBs. Not surprising I got the most xp in the team followed by the two CVs. 

[A_51]
Members
831 posts
18,571 battles

Making it even worse, with so many people playing carriers you wind up with multiple bots on the human team.  Two BB advantage, weak carrier play and only a few humans on your team makes for a really miserable time.  

• Cool 1

[SIDE]
Members
2,209 posts
13 minutes ago, Botcha said:

Patch is utter garbage! 

Can't even win in CO-OP testing the CV changes. You either get up tiered to death or rolled like randoms. Pull it or the game dies! 

Oh brother... it’s another ....

• Cool 1

[A_51]
Members
831 posts
18,571 battles
Just now, thebigblue said:

Oh brother... it’s another ....

Stop reading them, then.  You didn't know what this was going to be about from the title?  People are upset, and this is one way to make their opinion known to WG.  

• Cool 1

Members
4,724 posts
8,091 battles
11 minutes ago, Botcha said:

Patch is utter garbage! 

All I played today was co-op which I play a lot these days. Won six I played lost one. A couple were also very very close.....but I LIKE co-op being harder.  I really like more of a challenge in co-op.  Too early to be calling patch garbage.  WAY to early. Calm down.

[SIDE]
Members
2,209 posts
Just now, Seaneroo said:

Stop reading them, then.  You didn't know what this was going to be about from the title?  People are upset, and this is one way to make their opinion known to WG.  

Key word, THEM.

Several established threads already. Just as easy to say, “stop making them already, add comments to existing one then.”

Gonna be carrier gripe dumpster thread in a day or two.

[LOU1]
Members
3,595 posts
9,554 battles

As usual, it will take a couple of weeks for things to settle down.  I expect a lot of players are driving CVs that did not do the PTS and/or never tried CVs before now.  Remember how few players tried CVs before now.  It will settle down soon.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
4,921 posts
11,844 battles

The dramaz in dis thread is THICC.

Seriously, it needs to come down a notch.  We're all playing the same game.  It's not that bad.  Calm down.

• Cool 1

[A_51]
Members
831 posts
18,571 battles
2 minutes ago, thebigblue said:

Key word, THEM.

Several established threads already. Just as easy to say, “stop making them already, add comments to existing one then.”

Gonna be carrier gripe dumpster thread in a day or two.

Separate threads make it even easier for you to avoid the ones you find so annoying. 

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
7,521 posts
13,794 battles

parental warning. Made by Disney.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[SIDE]
Members
2,209 posts
26 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

Separate threads make it even easier for you to avoid the ones you find so annoying. 

Huh? More equals less? Alrighty then.

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
1,698 posts
7,392 battles

Going to avoid playing for a few days, do not want to jeopardize my spectacular 94% win rate in co-op.

Of all the things WG keeps changing, every patch they fail to get rid of that stupid 30 second timer in co-op, if they would get off their rears and eliminate that, teams would be filled out by humans and there would be a lot less complaining.

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles

Oh no, coop isn't padding your WR anymore, it's not global warming raising ocean levels, it's the tears coming from PVE, lmbo

[YORHA]
Members
4,138 posts
7,143 battles

The CV rework borrowed my car and returned it with the tank empty.

• Funny 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,860 posts
8,913 battles
1 hour ago, Botcha said:

Patch is utter garbage! 

no, just CVs would die, because people would stop playing them

Volunteer Moderator
29 posts

We really appreciate everyone's feedback but please keep threads constructive and on topic.  If you do not like the CV Rework please provide us specific examples.  Thanks!

• Cool 1