You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GeoBrigade

Free Captain Repec Time Period?

6 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
57 posts
9,198 battles

Hi does anyone know the time period for the free captain respect?

[HINON]
Members
10,076 posts

To allow you to adapt your Commanders to the new carrier gameplay as comfortably as possible, from January 30 to February 8, you’ll be able to retrain your Commanders and redistribute their skill points for free. This event includes all Commanders and is only limited by the specified time frame

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/cv8-how-to-tune/

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,272 posts
10,445 battles

If you have a ton of commanders and want to respec all of them. Just reset everyone to zero now. 

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
57 posts
9,198 battles
52 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

To allow you to adapt your Commanders to the new carrier gameplay as comfortably as possible, from January 30 to February 8, you’ll be able to retrain your Commanders and redistribute their skill points for free. This event includes all Commanders and is only limited by the specified time frame

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/cv8-how-to-tune/

Thank you. I went through five different articles couldn’t find it.

Edited by ClassicGrape

[WOLF2]
Members
384 posts
12,129 battles
52 minutes ago, paradat said:

If you have a ton of commanders and want to respec all of them. Just reset everyone to zero now. 

That was the first thing I did this morning when I finally got on.  Played one Conqueror game so Jack Dunkirk is my only commander that I’ve put any points back into.  

Dont forget to reset all your reserve commanders as well.... you never know where you might want to put them at some point, so take advantage of starting all of them with a clean slate.