You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
3r22r

Tier VI T-61

7 comments in this topic

Members
103 posts
2,370 battles

Maybe I am just lucky but yesterday I had 2 Double strike in the same game playing Random

Never had this kind of performance and ended up with 400 grand ( with modefiers )

Maybe i am getting better overall this is weird

Wish I recorded that game.

[SPTR]
Members
20,147 posts
5,973 battles

The T-61 is incredibly powerful for a T6 ship, maybe even overpowered. (Probably)

Members
103 posts
2,370 battles

Yes, I actually read that, think it was The Mighty Jingles 

correct me if I am wrong

but the AP is not strong enough to destroy forts, I tried in Operation Killer Whale, even close by.

[SYN]
Members
3,263 posts
15,179 battles

T61 is a very good DD (not Op imo) but you also need to factor in as you play more games you improve your own performance as well.

Members
30 posts
14,625 battles

I have had some incredible games in the T-61. It and the Loyang are my favorite DDs to play. It is a fun ship. I like it a lot better than the other German premium the z-31(32) or something another.

[CCREW]
Members
18 posts
1,467 battles

I'm the exact opposite with this ship. I hate it and do absolutely abysmally with it. It's worthless as a captain trainer because you need to have at least 12 skill points to make it useful. It's guns turn too slow and the HE alpha is really low, the ship turns too slow, and while the torps reload fast, they deal little damage and don't have very good range.

Members
112 posts
213 battles

Yea I'm struggling with it as well, damage is good but W/R is poor lol. Just cant get the hang of it!