You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
needlenoses4

Santas Last Call

5 comments in this topic

[LHG]
Members
94 posts
7,081 battles

If this has already come up, sorry I missed it.

Received an email from WOW saying Santa's Last Call - Get Your Gifts and I have until Jan 28th to Get Them;  So, I enter for a look-see and every item I see has a price tag on it.  So am I looking in the wrong spot, or is it something like I am to buy other players these gifts.   Opinion please!!!  I have yet to have to pay someone for a gift.  Odd to me.   Or I am looking in wrong place.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,184 posts
12,189 battles

They are loot boxes, you can buy them for yourself or for friends. You should have gotten some free ones through various game events/missions over the last couple months.

[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
20 minutes ago, needlenoses4 said:

Received an email from WOW saying Santa's Last Call - Get Your Gifts and I have until Jan 28th to Get Them;  So, I enter for a look-see and every item I see has a price tag on it.  So am I looking in the wrong spot, or is it something like I am to buy other players these gifts.   Opinion please!!!  I have yet to have to pay someone for a gift.  Odd to me.   Or I am looking in wrong place.

14 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

They are loot boxes, you can buy them for yourself or for friends. You should have gotten some free ones through various game events/missions over the last couple months.

This.

Two came for free in your port. They also are rewards in the PEF campaign and in the Steel Monsters campaign. They have shown up as a reward in a few of the Daily Chains.

The link above will catch you up on this patches events.

[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
2 hours ago, needlenoses4 said:

No biggie. Never hurts to try and get info out.

For those that haven't heard

8.0 delay article - https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/080-postponed-announcement/

[LHG]
Members
94 posts
7,081 battles

Ok; got that; thanks; just looked a tad weird; wording I guess; and yes, I did receive free Santa boxes.  Had a lot of fun over Christmas, so thanks to the team.