You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JTninja

Posting a picture of Alaska every day until they release her: Day 79

20 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
83 posts
4,213 battles

Or 21, same thing. Got back to 1 million fxp, balls in your court WG.

If they were going to announce this for 8.0, should it have been done by now? 

cb1.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,328 posts
15,768 battles

You should find some pics of her construction and post those; would really be just perfect and fitting for the case at hand.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
13 posts
1,419 battles

It would certainly be the highlight of the update if this was released with 0.8.0

[FTH]
Members
717 posts
12,352 battles

I think it's usually in the patch notes before the update, isn't it?

I could be wrong...it's happened before...once....wait, maybe I'm wrong about that.

[EMPIR]
Members
9 posts
2,517 battles

So does anyone else want her secondary's to be made long range like Mass Secondary's? Like that would be interesting

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[H_]
Members
1,241 posts

Is anyone else getting a World of Tanks deja vu from a few years ago???  Is WoWs missing deadlines the same way as they did before?  Using the same "gimmicks" to boost revenue because they had to release staff to pay the bills?

I've got a bad feeling about this........

[EMPIR]
Members
9 posts
2,517 battles

They are rolling the dice on the CV Rework

There are a few that want it but overwhelmingly from other CV players ive seen most dont

They are hoping the draw of new players offsets the loss of all the old salts they will loose after about a week

Its so damn boring like seriously after a couple of matches I cant do the mindless point and click anymore and whats worse is its poorly done. It was realistic and well handled before and if they put more into carriers and balancing them the old way rather then this I think they would do better but they cant back out not

I wish they would do 2 ques for carriers one with the classic RTS downview and one with the new gameplay then it keeps everyone happy

Anyways Alaska with Mass secondary's sounds hella fun. My biggest issue with how they are handling the big cruisers and battle cruisers is one they are lumping them all together and 2 they  are focusing way more on how they will do in ranked with little care for how fun they are for the normal player to random battle with seems to be the big focus of these things despite the fact that a lot of people who pick up Alaska will also be casual players like myself who don't really play ranked but think shes a beautiful ship

[-TD-]
Members
374 posts

meanwhile in Alaska                  

image.jpeg.341d390543d11e3405343cd58c03549a.jpeg

Midwest 

image.jpeg.7ae827ad899f9382b1efd707d5017d7c.jpeg

LOL Alaska is warmer then the whole midwest.

Here is a model of the Alaska (not mine)

Image result for alaska ship model

[WOLF1]
Members
83 posts
4,213 battles

If I had the space, I'd pick up the Trumpeter 1/350 USS Alaska, looks like a good kit...

[RLGN]
Members
667 posts
5,232 battles
On 1/19/2019 at 8:01 AM, Jason864 said:

So does anyone else want her secondary's to be made long range like Mass Secondary's? Like that would be interesting

On 1/19/2019 at 10:24 AM, Lonewolfpj said:

That would be fun 

They won't but I think that would be pretty cool too - be nice if cruisers with a secondary suite instead of torpedoes actually got something for that.

1 hour ago, Schnitchelkid01_ said:

Image result for alaska ship model

That's a beautiful model.