Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ares1967

Needed a bigger club.

10 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
991 posts
9,821 battles

I've been helping an EU player get his NA account going by running Divs with him the past few days and tonight this happened.

Dread1.thumb.PNG.15e7bb746355d828d026ec05c5839c40.PNGDread2.thumb.PNG.5ead7d976b7471edd5d586f446fe57fa.PNG

Seal clubbing, yeah, it kinda is and yes I feel very dirty but in my defense, the top two players on the red team have over 1700 battles in the SC, and over 1800 battles in the Umikaze.

Now I need some bleach so I can feel clean again.

• Cool 2

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,138 posts
4,361 battles
8 minutes ago, Ares1967 said:

Seal clubbing, yeah, it kinda is and yes I feel very dirty but in my defense, the top two players on the red team have over 1700 battles in the SC, and over 1800 battles in the Umikaze.

Now I need some bleach so I can feel clean again.

Could be worse, could've had 7000 battles at tier 1 and no other ships played like one guy I ran into.

I am also jelly of your Dreadnought and seriously hope if goes on sale again in the future when I'm NOT burned out on ships.

[INTEL]
Members
991 posts
9,821 battles
1 minute ago, Landsraad said:

Could be worse, could've had 7000 battles at tier 1 and no other ships played like one guy I ran into.

I am also jelly of your Dreadnought and seriously hope if goes on sale again in the future when I'm NOT burned out on ships.

I've run into those multiple thousand battle players at low tiers myself, they can be a nightmare. The Dread is borderline OP IMO. The guns are nasty with both AP and HE and she tends to hit where they're aimed. She prints Dev Strikes on cruisers. Her agility is very surprising and she's just plain tough unless you give broadside to another BB at close range.

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles

Mercy sakes! Eight kills in one battle?  :Smile_honoring:

And I thought that I had bragging rights getting High Caliber with Tachibana!

[ALL41]
Members
150 posts
4,970 battles

Eight kills???    Golf clap for you sir.     You've just convinced me to go play my Dread a few times.      Cheers!     

[SYN]
Members
3,266 posts
15,179 battles

Eight kills is good well done, 

I take it no one bothered to cap.....

[WORX]
Members
2,562 posts
13,923 battles

This is a case in where time was not in favor of the OP.

8 kills is not easy at any tier for that, a pat in the back for a job well done. Now for my analysis, this is why kills of one person is well overrated compared to kills as a fleet.

Also, I can not express it enough. Securing caps is important yes, but this result also shows us defending the caps is very important. Luckily for the reds, they won by points. I assume this game was a nail biter at the end ?

Either way heart broken loss.... GG boys well played

Edited by Navalpride33

[INTEL]
Members
991 posts
9,821 battles
5 hours ago, Camo68 said:

Eight kills is good well done, 

I take it no one bothered to cap.....

2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

This is a case in where time was not in favor of the OP.

8 kills is not easy at any tier for that, a pat in the back for a job well done. Now for my analysis, this is why kills of one person is well overrated compared to kills as a fleet.

Also, I can not express it enough. Securing caps is important yes, but this result also shows us defending the caps is very important. Luckily for the reds, they won by points. I assume this game was a nail biter at the end ?

Either way heart broken loss.... GG boys well played

Standard battle. Our div spent the entire battle defending our weak left flank. 10 kills between us just wasn't enough. The right flank that failed mainly due to our two Konig Albert's throwing themselves away. For most of the match it felt like playing "whack a mole". Couldnt focus anything. Just try to do as much damage as possible to whatever is in the crosshairs while trying to make a BB wiggle like a DD. 

The Umikaze was my 8th kill and he effectively suicided. He was in our cap, zero I could do about it. For some crazy reason he starts shooting at about 6km while my guns are pointed in his general direction. 

Sign in to follow this