You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Firestartergold1

Get Well

13 comments in this topic

Members
58 posts
105 battles

So, my mom is in hospital right now and we don't know why. I am worried and alone. I just simply ask that she is well. I hope everyone else and their family/friends are ok. She was taken for slurred speech, being lightheaded, and having nausea. 

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
279 posts
5,105 battles

hope she's ok, it sucks when a family member is ill

[WORX]
Members
2,558 posts
13,909 battles
2 hours ago, Firestartergold1 said:

I hope everyone else and their family/friends are ok. She was taken for slurred speech, being lightheaded, and having nausea. 

Stroke.... Not good, I hope she is well. Based on the severity/how early it was treated on time. Recovery is do-able IF she survives surgery.

Please prove me wrong please but that is the first thing that came to mind in reading the symptoms.

I wish you well and try to pray for the best case scenario, but prepare for thee worst.

Take care, Best wishes....

Edit:

Um I did not read the update on her condition sorry.... Good to hear it was a minor issue.

Edited by Navalpride33

[PSP]
Members
7,987 posts
4 hours ago, Firestartergold1 said:

So, my mom is in hospital right now and we don't know why. I am worried and alone. I just simply ask that she is well. I hope everyone else and their family/friends are ok. She was taken for slurred speech, being lightheaded, and having nausea. 

My best wishes for your mom and here's hoping that she has a speedy recovery. I've had several situations over the past year with my elderly parents and most of them can be traced to dehydration and concomitant electrolyte imbalances. The elderly lose the ability to sense things that younger people take for granted. It's difficult to get my mother, especially, to drink enough fluids. 

Edited by Snargfargle