You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BladedPheonix

Valentines day event suggestion?

10 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,862 posts
16,499 battles

Howdy folks!

So I had a crazy Idea.......

what if, for Valentines day, Wg had an event where you had to knock off hearts off your ships (just like the current snowflake event) and after you collected enough you would receive a reward via the arsenal?:cap_hmm:

they could have some holiday related emblems/patches, cameo, maybe a Dasha captain or something along those lines for the prizes.

anyways what do you think? would you want an event like this?

please comment below!

until next time,

I'll C'ya on the Seas!:cap_look:

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
25,519 posts
27,504 battles
17 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

Howdy folks!

So I had a crazy Idea.......

what if, for Valentines day, Wg had an event where you had to knock off hearts off your ships (just like the current snowflake event) and after you collected enough you would receive a reward via the arsenal?:cap_hmm:

they could have some holiday related emblems/patches, cameo, maybe a Dasha captain or something along those lines for the prizes.

anyways what do you think? would you want an event like this?

please comment below!

until next time,

I'll C'ya on the Seas!:cap_look:

OK, when I saw this thread title, I was half expecting something silly.  But the idea of having a V-day event that mirrors the snowflake event with hearts instead of snowflakes isn't bad at all.  Of course, what it's all tied to would be the real meat of the event.  

How about these thoughts?

Idea #1:

For every tier 9-10 tech tree ship or tier 8-10 premium ship you knock a heart off of, you get 2 V-day camos.  And for every tier 5-8 tech tree ship or tier 5-7 premium ship you knock the heart off of, you get 1 V-day camo.

Idea #2:

For every tier 9-10 tech tree ship or tier 8-10 premium ship you knock a heart off of, you earn 2 Valentines.  And for every tier 5-8 tech tree ship or tier 5-7 premium ship you knock the heart off of, you earn 1 Valentine.  Valentines would be a temporary currency.  And if you earn enough Valentines, you can buy a V-day reward from the Arsenal.   It might be a Dasha captain.  It might be V-day camos.  Maybe a V-day flag.  

Anyways, just brainstorming.  

• Cool 1

[C-1]
Members
438 posts
8,687 battles
27 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Reward with Valentine's camouflage for each "kiss" (ram). :crab:

so... just asking because of the emoji... you don't end up with crabs too after that ram right?

But totally onboard with that idea.

• Funny 2

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
5,194 posts
12,101 battles

Awards coal and/or a temporary resource that works toward a modified Kamikaze with special camo. Couple stat tweaks to knock the supposed OPness (that's right, I said supposed - I think it's more the players and captains they use than the ship) so we can send all sorts of (salt-laden) love to the enemy team. Hell - even just up tier it to tier 6 and add a tad more torp range and reduce the speed of torps 5-6 knots (NO CHANGE TO SPOTTING RANGE OF THEM). 

I'd say steel, but after the Christmas bit, might be a bit too greedy - maybe wait for St. Patrick's day.

Better yet add an event to properly test new CV's on the live server without going straight to randoms to gather more feedback and info without risk of severe damage to the game. 

• Cool 1

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,176 posts
5,481 battles

I liked the snowflake event. It gives a reason and use for those with obscene amounts of ships in port

[SQUAD]
Members
9,176 posts
11,689 battles
40 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

A Dinner Date with Dasha, Alena and Femennenly! 

... Seriously? My friend, you really need to get out more.

• Funny 2

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
23,217 battles

@Th3KrimzonD3mon Yes! Seriously! I am a broken down old man living out my golden years bedridden in a nursing home! Having dinner with 3 young ladies would be most excellent. Getting out more for me would be more frequent ambulance rides to Dr. appointments such as I enjoyed today!