You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

Nagato or KGV

6 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
3,328 posts
6,133 battles

Buying back ships that I enjoyed playing up the lines ( yes I grind lines ) at the moment I'm debating Nagato (because I have nelson and mutsu, big 7 yay) or KGV, I don't have a reason for KGV I just liked her. 

Thoughts? 

[HYDRO]
Members
2,236 posts
4,191 battles

Nagato will be getting a buff soon to 30 secs reload time instead of 32, this could factor in your decision. 

As for KGV, she is nice to look at but I feel pretty dirty :fish_boom:.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,822 posts
10,515 battles

With the Nagato, you have your choice of ARP captains to train over.  So you have a collection of 10s to snag right away.  I don't see any IJN captains for sale in the Arsenel.

With the KG5, you can purchase a 10 point 'special' captain for a few doubs.  The Dunkirks have JOAT, ExM, and Smoke buffs.

Nagato has better main guns, better secondaries, but the KG5 has better fire-starting potential spamming HE.

If I had a mission that required a T7 BB, I'd consider the mission as to which ship I'd choose.  As you see, I have them both.

Nagato.jpg

KG5.jpg

[PVE]
Members
7,216 posts
12,419 battles

It comes down to your playstyle and likes. For me Nagato was underwhelming and I am not a big fan. I find KGV a much better ship overall. But YMMV. How about buy both as you like them both?

[ARP2]
Members
1,318 posts
3,614 battles

While all opinions are valid, the correct answer is Nagato.

Yamamoto commands mine.

[KSE]
Members
7,729 posts
8,067 battles

For brute power, Nagato. For your inner pyromaniac, KGV(Hint: WG rename her "Pyromania").

Or, you could get Lyon, and rain your 16 barrels of death with AP or HE as you choose. It's quite freakin glorious.