Sign in to follow this  
IOWADragon

In game name tags.

3 comments in this topic

[FUSA]
Members
234 posts
8,015 battles

So now that there are separate whys you are letting the Prem time be applied, My ships prem time and gold won't show on my tanks acct per say I believe. 

What about in-game names. I remember when I first tried to download the WoT back in 2013, I picked what I'd hope would be a good enough tag for a tank game. And then found the same tag in WoW when I finally got around to checking WoW out. 

So maybe we now can use separate tags. And if not, is this even possible, I'd think so with some effort. 

[SALVO]
Members
18,400 posts
18,943 battles

You don't really have a WoWS and a WoT account.  You have a WG account, which shares the same account name across all of WG's games.

Community Department
2,348 posts
597 battles
On 1/18/2019 at 11:06 PM, ThreeHeadedDragon said:

So now that there are separate whys you are letting the Prem time be applied, My ships prem time and gold won't show on my tanks acct per say I believe. 

What about in-game names. I remember when I first tried to download the WoT back in 2013, I picked what I'd hope would be a good enough tag for a tank game. And then found the same tag in WoW when I finally got around to checking WoW out. 

So maybe we now can use separate tags. And if not, is this even possible, I'd think so with some effort. 

On 1/18/2019 at 11:15 PM, Crucis said:

You don't really have a WoWS and a WoT account.  You have a WG account, which shares the same account name across all of WG's games.

That's true. We don't have possibility to have separate nicknames on the same account.
And there is no plans at the moment to change this situation.  
Thank you for reply. 

Locked. 

• Cool 1