You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

It's a Wolf Pack!

17 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
8,051 posts

Is this wolf pack unbeatable? It sure seemed so in the game I just played.

image.thumb.png.e2b87c3c0e294f69bc7edfe54a49a47e.png

I never saw so many shells concentrated on single ships at one time.

Edited by Snargfargle

[O7]
Members
752 posts
13,616 battles

Easily countered if the enemy has one good battlecruiser or BB but otherwise, look out. Not gonna lie I would have LOVED to be a CV against them. 3 easy devstrikes because of its maneuverability.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,886 posts

3 kitties are better....

Or 2 kitties and a black.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,295 posts
10,477 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

Is this wolf pack unbeatable? It sure seemed so in the game I just played.

image.thumb.png.e2b87c3c0e294f69bc7edfe54a49a47e.png

I never saw so many shells concentrated on single ships at one time.

Panic GIFThat is terrifying. 

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,099 posts
11,002 battles

dont have to be in clan WUDPS to do wolf pack

Spoiler

sFPinKE.jpg

Members
130 posts
2,785 battles

why do u people have to be jack $$$$$$ when some one ask a simple question on here I guess its ok to be a troll on the forums but heaven to Betsy do not swear u will get 7 days of punishment he is asking a freaking question answer it like u know what he does not know don't act like someone sitting on the crapper with a phone in there hand and knows every thing? because the stench is all around you.

• Boring 1

Members
1,626 posts
8,563 battles
4 minutes ago, crickethunter_brown said:

why do u people have to be jack $$$$$$ when some one ask a simple question on here I guess its ok to be a troll on the forums but heaven to Betsy do not swear u will get 7 days of punishment he is asking a freaking question answer it like u know what he does not know don't act like someone sitting on the crapper with a phone in there hand and knows every thing? because the stench is all around you.

Is that English? :cap_book:

• Funny 1

[H_]
Members
1,256 posts

Ever see three Shimmy's running as a HK cell?   Or, the Tier 8-9-10 IJN gun ships combined with a Minotaur/Atlanta/or a Myoko/Mogami/Zao............  That's a lot of torps as well as bullets !!!  There are better combinations as well......

[INTEL]
Members
1,031 posts
9,184 battles
8 minutes ago, crickethunter_brown said:

I'm only here for the entertainment.  Thanks for your contribution.

[TBW]
Members
6,977 posts
12,911 battles
11 minutes ago, crickethunter_brown said:

That's from left field, and I think it was a rhetorical question in the first place. Let's not get our panties in a bunch here.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[INTEL]
Members
1,031 posts
9,184 battles
Just now, Sovereigndawg said:

That's from left field, and I think it was a rhetorical question in the first place.

I'm not even sure that the post was meant for this thread...

• Funny 1

[NSEW]
Members
719 posts
9,060 battles
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I never saw so many shells concentrated on single ships at one time

I've been on the receiving end from 1 of those ships. It was absolutely impressive annoying to see your HP pool deplete like nobodys business.

Off topic:

I was on a DD, capping. Got spotted. Had no less than 4 different tracer shells from 3 different (3 red, 1 blue) directions. My FPS literally dropped 20+ frames (from average of 45). I died, I lent back, sat down, laughing at the pure light show.