You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cerberus760

Leaving WoWs

14 comments in this topic

[-DWP-]
[-DWP-]
Members
5 posts
1,837 battles

Between the Matching system and salty attitudes AAAAALLLLLLLLL the time, not worth it. WG is not set on balance, like other devs they will cater to that small top percentage and keep raking in your money. GL

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 6
  • Bad 4

[WOLFB]
Members
2,829 posts
5,447 battles

why do you think we care.......... Just leave if you do not like the game do not play it. I do not agree with you but its your view. 

• Cool 2
  • Bad 4

[KSE]
Members
7,729 posts
8,067 battles

I'd ask if I could have your stuff, but I already have all the stuff you'd have. #firstworldproblems 

Soooo, good luck, have fun, I guess?

• Funny 1

[O7]
Members
749 posts
13,616 battles
37 minutes ago, Cerberus760 said:

they will cater to that small top percentage

You must not be very experienced, else you would know that they have been making the game simpler and simpler to help cater to the average joe, removing things that reward skill in favor of balance and ease of play.

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
429 posts
5,241 battles
2 minutes ago, Kebobstuzov said:

removing things that reward skill in favor of balance and ease of play.

you should update your post with... "i.e. cv rework"

Edited by skillztowin

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,471 posts
10,162 battles

A skill based demand followed by the hyperbol of claiming that it is always salty. If it is always salty you should look at yourself first. See ya when you come back.

[PT8TO]
Members
284 posts
11,788 battles

Another satisfied WG customers.

9c58ba71594b57ced34d7c0263e53a6adf4c60d553cf398c20fa4dd912a5d9b3.jpg.390e0b60daeafc5c61475804f6156849.jpg

[WOLF1]
Members
3,796 posts
1,512 battles

Yet another person who can't make a decision w/o seeking validation from others...

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,579 posts
9,679 battles
11 minutes ago, Gizuke said:

Another satisfied WG customers.

NDA violation for showing screen shots from upcoming addition of submarines to WoWs.

[T-RIP]
Members
1,477 posts
8,988 battles

If you can't get enjoyment out of a game that you play, then you're right, it's not the game for YOU, but don't blame anything other than yourself because you can't make it work.

I dabbled in tanks, wasn't for me, I left it without crying the blues.

Warships was just what I needed, and after some 8K battles, I'm still spending plenty of money, and having a good time.

And that's all that's important to me.

Members
2,573 posts
3,556 battles
1 hour ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

I'd ask if I could have your stuff, but I already have all the stuff you'd have. #firstworldproblems 

I'll take it.

Hey OP, maybe stop Free XPing up the lines, you might have more fun if you actually take the time to learn how to play.

Edited by Harathan

[USMC_]
Members
230 posts
12,192 battles
23 hours ago, Cerberus760 said:

Between the Matching system and salty attitudes AAAAALLLLLLLLL the time, not worth it. WG is not set on balance, like other devs they will cater to that small top percentage and keep raking in your money. GL

The reason it is not balanced is because of all the complaining about bad matchmaking and all the other losers that dont want to buckle down and learn how to play! Fortunately they are still catering to a certain percentage to those of us that want to REALLY learn how to play and not just be all happy in another safe space game! If working hard to learn how to play is not your way, then good riddance and as for the salty attitudes, yea well its all because of the (To Strong of a word for you to handle) players that have learned NOTHING destroying this game and they are sick of it!

Edited by SaltyRat