Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Koschka

issue with 20 mission limit

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

137
[ADR]
Members
872 posts
6,102 battles

This is something I never experienced before. I have submitted a ticket about it but thought I would draw attention to it here in hopes the cause gets fixed. I have a number of tier 10 ships so have the personal missions for them, also I have all the clan battles personal missions which ends up being 19 missions total. I won the Tirpitz B, Atago B and Asashio B on black friday crates. Then I won all three of those in the santa crates. At first it was fine I got the Atago first and managed to finish that mission for gold before getting the Tirpitz, but while I had the Tirpitz rush for gold mission active I won the Asashio as well and that mission never showed up. So I was unable to start it for the 2500 gold.

As I said I submitted a ticket to have it taken care of but this could be a issue for others, with all the tier 10 missions for upgrades there are and how long it takes to finish them. Combine that when a clan battles season rolls around and suddenly all your personal missions are filled up and the game seems to limit it to 20 total personal missions.

Anyways just thought I would bring attention to this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,609
[KSE]
Members
7,741 posts
8,075 battles

My personal missions on my main account have been as high as 35.

 

However, I, also, on my alternate NA account, didn't get the Gold Rush mission for Atago and Asashio. I got it for Tirpitz. My personal missions on  my alternate account have never gone above 9.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
387
[PROJX]
Members
1,006 posts
17,278 battles

There might be another issue specific to crediting your Asashio-Black PM.  As far as I’m aware, there is no 20 mission limit on PMs.  I currently have over 20 PMs active due to the T10 legendary missions.

 

Edited by hangglide42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,364
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,295 posts
10,477 battles

Hmm interesting I have well over 20 as well. Is there a standard vs premium issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
137
[ADR]
Members
872 posts
6,102 battles

huh maybe it is just a bug then, but I have never seen it go over 20 missions yet. For the record I have premium time so I doubt that is the issue. I just thought there was a limit because I have never seen it break 20 yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,238
[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
1,049 posts
6,625 battles
3 hours ago, Koschka said:

This is something I never experienced before. I have submitted a ticket about it but thought I would draw attention to it here in hopes the cause gets fixed. I have a number of tier 10 ships so have the personal missions for them, also I have all the clan battles personal missions which ends up being 19 missions total. I won the Tirpitz B, Atago B and Asashio B on black friday crates. Then I won all three of those in the santa crates. At first it was fine I got the Atago first and managed to finish that mission for gold before getting the Tirpitz, but while I had the Tirpitz rush for gold mission active I won the Asashio as well and that mission never showed up. So I was unable to start it for the 2500 gold.

As I said I submitted a ticket to have it taken care of but this could be a issue for others, with all the tier 10 missions for upgrades there are and how long it takes to finish them. Combine that when a clan battles season rolls around and suddenly all your personal missions are filled up and the game seems to limit it to 20 total personal missions.

Anyways just thought I would bring attention to this issue.

Have you played a battle in the Asashio B yet?

Take it out for a spin and see if that triggers the mission token.

#anchorsaweigh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,609
[KSE]
Members
7,741 posts
8,075 battles
Just now, Gneisenau013 said:

Have you played a battle in the Asashio B yet?

Take it out for a spin and see if that triggers the mission token.

#anchorsaweigh

I've already tried this multiple times, it isn't triggering the missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,238
[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
1,049 posts
6,625 battles
1 minute ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

I've already tried this multiple times, it isn't triggering the missions.

I'll send you a PM regarding what I've found on your account.

#anchorsaweigh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,609
[KSE]
Members
7,741 posts
8,075 battles
45 minutes ago, Gneisenau013 said:

I'll send you a PM regarding what I've found on your account.

#anchorsaweigh

Replied to said PM, thanks my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
106
[FAGA]
Members
302 posts
3,513 battles
6 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

My personal missions on my main account have been as high as 35.

 

However, I, also, on my alternate NA account, didn't get the Gold Rush mission for Atago and Asashio. I got it for Tirpitz. My personal missions on  my alternate account have never gone above 9.

"I drive ships. That's right, drive. I do not sail them. They don't have sails."

I always smile when I run into your line. Then I begin to wonder as a non-native English speaker...

Does that mean you Drive on your driveway and Park your car on a Parkway ?  :-)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,609
[KSE]
Members
7,741 posts
8,075 battles
15 minutes ago, freggo said:

"I drive ships. That's right, drive. I do not sail them. They don't have sails."

I always smile when I run into your line. Then I begin to wonder as a non-native English speaker...

Does that mean you Drive on your driveway and Park your car on a Parkway ?  :-)

 

Seriously made me laugh, thank you. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
106
[FAGA]
Members
302 posts
3,513 battles
Just now, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Seriously made me laugh, thank you. :Smile_teethhappy:

A fellow captain with a sense of humor. Glad to meet you :-)

Some folks in here take things a bit to seriously sometimes.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
137
[ADR]
Members
872 posts
6,102 battles
4 hours ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Have you played a battle in the Asashio B yet?

Take it out for a spin and see if that triggers the mission token.

#anchorsaweigh

I have 2 or 3 games in each of the ships and no mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
167
[BLHK]
Members
555 posts
3,685 battles
9 hours ago, freggo said:

"I drive ships. That's right, drive. I do not sail them. They don't have sails."

I always smile when I run into your line. Then I begin to wonder as a non-native English speaker...

Does that mean you Drive on your driveway and Park your car on a Parkway ?  :-)

 

Just to complicate that, do you know that ships carry cargo and trucks deliver shipments :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
106
[FAGA]
Members
302 posts
3,513 battles
13 hours ago, MG1962 said:

Just to complicate that, do you know that ships carry cargo and trucks deliver shipments :)

Yes, but if a Boat delivers a Boatload of Trucks carrying Shipments then didn't the Boat by proxy deliver shipments ? :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
167
[BLHK]
Members
555 posts
3,685 battles
1 hour ago, freggo said:

Yes, but if a Boat delivers a Boatload of Trucks carrying Shipments then didn't the Boat by proxy deliver shipments ? :-)

Perhaps, but if the boat is carrying a boat as well as the trucks, then it becomes a ship.

So then if the boat is on the truck, the ship would be carrying a load of boat shipments.

I think I need a lay down after that :cap_fainting: 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
106
[FAGA]
Members
302 posts
3,513 battles
5 hours ago, MG1962 said:

Perhaps, but if the boat is carrying a boat as well as the trucks, then it becomes a ship.

So then if the boat is on the truck, the ship would be carrying a load of boat shipments.

I think I need a lay down after that :cap_fainting: 

You win, I am seasick now :-)

Edited by freggo
content correction
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×