You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Problematic_

Tier 10 player for tier 10 div/CB competitive clan

11 comments in this topic

[NOBLE]
[NOBLE]
Members
53 posts
6,716 battles

Hello,

I am looking for a good clan that plays high tiers, I understand that my stats are not "main clan", material as of yet.

I have invested some pocket change into the game and have a total of 15 tier 10's.  14 of them have 19 point commanders (midway is the only exception).

I was in quite a few clans, most of which did nothing clan related, would have a handful of players online and no one on discord (very common in this game in my experience).  On paper I look like a clan hopper, but have only been in one real clan that had people on discord and regularly divisioned. 

I left on good terms with my last clan and still play with them, they really weren't into clan battles as much as they divisioned up and they will tell you they are non-competitive clan.

I play tier 10's mainly.  I make silver in them, it's rare that I lose credits.  I never have a reason to complain about mm.

I have drastically improved my gameplay within the past few months.  My stats so far as divisions are better than my solo stats.  I listen, I can comprehend a caller and execute commands in an effective way.   

Right now I am available everyday, in the future I will be able to contribute three days a week.

Thanks all, happy hunting.

• Bad 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,886 posts

We use TS3.

currently we run 2 div on clan wars.

If I interested put app in or hit up me, or our commander  NICK_JACOB .

I will be on around 9 am to 1130 CST tomorrow. 

Your gamers tag would do well in REKLES.

[TF-62]
Beta Testers
13 posts
5,405 battles

Greetings! Tf-62 is working on our second clan battle team and looking for members. 

We are pretty active and have players who are generally looking to division and are on discord when not at work. 

If interested please PM Battleborn or Gunslinger97.

[PRVTR]
[PRVTR]
Beta Testers
206 posts
4,674 battles

Hello- I'm recruiting for PRVTR or Privateer  and I will look for you in game and invite you to our TS so we can chat.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
66 posts
9,308 battles

Black Sun is always looking for active competitive players. We primarily use TS3 although we have a discord for chat and announcements.

We always division together and play clan battles every week.

Members
33 posts
10,874 battles

Greetings!

AFK is looking for good, competitive players for CB. We're active on discord, and most every CB night we have at least 1 div running, sometimes 2 with people waiting.

We run 2 clans - AFK and AFK-2 (I know, not very original!). The primary difference being the player and how interested they are in clan battles. AFK-2 is for those who don't have the time or interest in playing CB, while AFK is competitive (currently storm league)

We have a low threshold for drama, and I believe there has to be a good 'fit' between individual and clan. If you'd like to hop on discord sometime, come meet the guys, div up on some games, just let me know!

FvD

[Y0L0]
[Y0L0]
Members
117 posts
7,191 battles

Feel free to check us out at YOLO. Fun loving and clan battle focused clan. regular nightly t10 divs on non clan battle nights. Feel free to message me on our discord here. https://discord.gg/DAN3gyR

Members
23 posts
7,170 battles

@Problematic_ KAG is looking for good players and i like that you prefer tier 10 games. We are a competitive, Typhoon League, top 50, Level 9 clan. We are VERY active on our Discord channel and run divisions every night. We played every single day of this past Clan Wars season. We have a great player community and friendly environment. Let me know if you're interested and we can run some games together.