You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cardona3

LF Clan

11 comments in this topic

[AFK-2]
[AFK-2]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
123 posts
4,170 battles

Thanks for taking a moment to look at my post.

What I'm looking for in a clan:

1. Active ( Meaning that when your playing the game members of the clan are on comms. Div up and what not either during the week and the weekend, I can't get to know the clan if your not around to play with.

2. Competitive- In clan wars or torunys or ranked. Teamwork is key to winning any battles, and also knowing your ship or learning how to improve, I know I try and improve as much as I can.

3. Comms. Gotta have voice communication with each other I'd prefer discord, but I have Teamspeak downloaded as well. 

4. Sociable This kinda goes with the active thing, but being around and getting to know Captains play-style is just a good thing to do! 

What I can offer:

1. I will show up for clan wars sometimes I am late due to real life issues, but that happens.

2. Calling. I have called in the past, am I good? Well I think I'm average but I have my moments.

3. Being sociable. I do like to talk and joke around and I do curse from time to time being former Military as well ( US Army 19 Kilo)  But I do understand battle comms. 

Hope to hear from you, if you have any questions feel free to contact me here or on Discord Cardona3 #0508

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
1,544 posts
11,606 battles
10 minutes ago, cardona3 said:

Thanks for taking a moment to look at my post.

What I'm looking for in a clan:

1. Active ( Meaning that when your playing the game members of the clan are on comms. Div up and what not either during the week and the weekend, I can't get to know the clan if your not around to play with.

2. Competitive- In clan wars or torunys or ranked. Teamwork is key to winning any battles, and also knowing your ship or learning how to improve, I know I try and improve as much as I can.

3. Comms. Gotta have voice communication with each other I'd prefer discord, but I have Teamspeak downloaded as well. 

4. Sociable This kinda goes with the active thing, but being around and getting to know Captains play-style is just a good thing to do! 

What I can offer:

1. I will show up for clan wars sometimes I am late due to real life issues, but that happens.

2. Calling. I have called in the past, am I good? Well I think I'm average but I have my moments.

3. Being sociable. I do like to talk and joke around and I do curse from time to time being former Military as well ( US Army 19 Kilo)  But I do understand battle comms. 

Hope to hear from you, if you have any questions feel free to contact me here or on Discord Cardona3 #0508

Ahoy, Cardona!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and happens to be looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, owned and operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders that includes officers and NCOs at all levels. In addition, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family!

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

There are always in-house contests (with cookies) regularly coming around!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's! If you STILL have questions, feel free to hop onto our Discord server and talk with the members!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us..... 

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

Members
1 post
7,804 battles

cardona3,

Hey, we're running  clan battles right now. Send me a PM and we can chat. We are exactly what you're looking for. Gotta run! Steel to win!

Members
33 posts
10,874 battles

AFK clan is recruiting and I'd love to chat with you sometime. We run 2 clans that share a common discord channel, and are currently about 40-45 players between them. AFK is our more competitive clan for those interested in clan battles, AFK-2 is for those who don't have an interest in or time to invest in CB.

That pretty much describes our clan. We have members across time zones and especially at night there's almost always someone on willing to div up for randoms or operations.

We're currently storm league with one div and I think our Alpha div will be storm this weekend. Always looking for good players to help us fill out, but we also have fun with in-clan tournaments, training room skirmishes in clan as well as with other clan(s) we have an alliance with

Discord is mandatory for us. We ask that if you're on the game you're in discord, even if you're not talking. (yeah, not everyone follows this rule)

Yeppers. We chat all the time and our discord is active.

What I can offer:

Life happens and is far more important than a game. (GASP!).  We don't require you show up at the start of CB and sit there motionless for the next 4 hours. AFK has a minimum requirement of 20 CB games during an entire CB season, OR if something is happening in life and you can't be there to play, let us know!

As do we all. Each Div has a 'caller' and while our styles vary, we expect you to follow the initial tactics and then use your best judgement.

3. Being sociable. I do like to talk and joke around and I do curse from time to time being former Military as well ( US Army 19 Kilo)  But I do understand battle comms. 

Thank you for your service.  We have a loose attitude towards discord so long as it isn't personal attacks/bullying.  I think 75% of our members probably let curse words slip out.

I truly believe finding a clan is about finding a good 'fit', so I invite you to come hop on discord sometime, meet some of the guys, and div up on a few games with us. Let us get to know you and vice-versa and I think you'll like what you find!

FvD

• Cool 1

[AFK-2]
[AFK-2]
123 posts
4,170 battles

Thanks for all the replies. I'm still on day two of the three day cool down and will visit with the clans that fit my needs. See you in the ocean Captains! 

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
1,544 posts
11,606 battles
1 hour ago, cardona3 said:

Thanks for all the replies. I'm still on day two of the three day cool down and will visit with the clans that fit my needs. See you in the ocean Captains! 

Ahoy, Cardona!

I look forward to hearing from you.... whichever direction you decide to go!   :fish_nerv:

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[AFK-2]
[AFK-2]
123 posts
4,170 battles

And Cooldown is over. Time for a choice! 

[OGRES]
[OGRES]
Beta Testers
524 posts
13,489 battles

Chose wisely cardona :Smile_coin:  Good luck out there man.

• Cool 1