Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shrike45

flags

13 comments in this topic

[BBB]
Members
8 posts
3,422 battles

I'm not sure if others feel the same but what are they thinking lately? the devs?  I have gotten my three containers every day and lately I have no flags left to mount on ships...despite selecting more flags and even doing the arsenal to buy them.  

Does anyone else feel like they are trying to drain flags from players?  Its gotten to the point I don't even want to play anymore as I feel disadvantaged IN EVERY BATTLE i GO INTO.  

Edited by Shrike45

[O_O]
Members
4,854 posts
10,662 battles

Flags offer pretty minor advantages.  Even stacked, they are not game-changing or P2W.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
12,562 posts
8,541 battles
1 minute ago, Shrike45 said:

Im not sure if pothers feel the same but what are they thinking lately? the devs?  I have gotten my three containers every day and lately I have no flags left to mount on ships...despite selecting more flagts and even doing the arsenal to buy them.  

Does anyone else feel like they are trying to drain flags from players?  Its gotten to the point I don't even want to play anymore as I feel disadvantaged IN EVERY BATTLE i GO INTO.  

I have no problem getting flags in More Resources containers. You don't get a bunch from containers.

You get flags from Missions and Events. There were a lot of PEF missions that gave flags. Same with the campaign tasks.

The Daily Chains give out flags. See this article for January. Today is Victor Lima signals.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/deals/january-missions-2019/

You can also get them with Achievements in PvP, but as a co-op main, I use the other methods.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Achievements

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Flags

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
3,763 posts
10,309 battles

can't say I've had this problem in quite some time.

image.png.af2350ab32287513ef551d64dd5a74b9.png

[WOLF1]
Members
3,812 posts
1,529 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

can't say I've had this problem in quite some time.

Same here...

image.png.c538e181aaf3b9b4262f4b7971cbcd75.png

Funny note: I was going to skip the 4 million credit grind with PEF...but, just as I finished the 3rd stage (I had taken a break) and was ready to start that grind, I got a supercontainer...

In that container was 50 of these: 

image.png.5985c40ae49b813ab27fbe831bee1683.png

[BBB]
Members
8 posts
3,422 battles

That's great for you but at some point I went from playing the game to have fun and am now playing the game to get flags inorder to play to have fun.  and I cant seem to get thgem.  Thus no more playing for fun.  

[O_O]
Members
4,854 posts
10,662 battles
Just now, Shrike45 said:

That's great for you but at some point I went from playing the game to have fun and am now playing the game to get flags inorder to play to have fun.  and I cant seem to get thgem.  Thus no more playing for fun.  

Again...using signals does not drastically alter game results.  If you don't have flags, don't worry about it.  Playing smart will way overshadow any benefit you would get from a flying a few signals.

[PVE]
Members
12,562 posts
8,541 battles
Just now, Shrike45 said:

The flags are beneficial in PvP, but most really save them for Ranked and Clan Battles and don't use them in PvP. I'm a co-op main, so when I go into PvP or Ops, I use them then. Otherwise, the methods I mentioned above are ways to get signals without doing achievements.

[WOLF1]
Members
3,812 posts
1,529 battles
3 minutes ago, Shrike45 said:

Flags are just gravy.  Play for fun, and the flags give you bonus credits/xp for that fun.

[WOLF1]
Members
3,812 posts
1,529 battles
28 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

Usually it is people complaining about having too many.  

Just more proof that people will complain about anything...

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,993 posts
4,754 battles
8 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Flags offer pretty minor advantages.  Even stacked, they are not game-changing or P2W.

Conqueror, Lion, Nelson says high with India Delta flag.

[T-RIP]
Members
1,496 posts
8,989 battles
9 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Again...using signals does not drastically alter game results.  If you don't have flags, don't worry about it.  Playing smart will way overshadow any benefit you would get from a flying a few signals.

Totally agree, but when you've become accustomed to having them, and you can't seem to get them anymore, I can see it being unsettling.

Sign in to follow this