Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tolasmar

Do T9 have increased credit earnings?

8 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts

I know Missouri definitely has some build in credit multiplier, but what about the other T9 premiums?  Do they make more than T8 premiums?  How do they compare to T10s that have +20% to credits perma camo?

[WOLFB]
Members
2,097 posts
9,537 battles

On monster game, I earn more credit with Musashi than Prinz Eugen but overall I earn roughly the same amount of credit with Musashi and Prinz Eugen . Maybe Musashi prints slightly more but the difference isn't that noticeable for me. Also at T10 it's not really the +20% more credit that makes perma camo really good but the -50% service cost. 

When it comes to credit, it depends on what you're doing with what ship. If you're a better with a cruiser than with a BB, you'll most likely earn more credit playing your T8 cruiser than your T9 BB. But if you're better with BB than with cruiser, you'll definitely makes more money with your T9 BB than your T8 cruiser. Also the type of ship you're shooting at affects income. As a CA you'll shoot a bit of everything (that includes DD) whereas a BB you'll mainly focus on CA, other BB and sometime DD.

Members
11 posts

Yeah, I just checked Arsenal, and it does have "more credits" verbiage for Jean Bart, Black, and Musashi.  So it seems all T9 premiums have build in credits multiplier, with Missouri having an extra beefy one.

Edited by Tolasmar

[PVE]
Members
2,344 posts
19,730 battles
41 minutes ago, Tolasmar said:

I know Missouri definitely has some build in credit multiplier, but what about the other T9 premiums?  Do they make more than T8 premiums?  How do they compare to T10s that have +20% to credits perma camo?

Wiki says that all premiums have a built in credit multiplier not just T9...Missouri definitely has an increased 1 as does the a few others...but I can't recall which ones off the top of my head & the ones I'm thinking of are all just speculative from comments on forums not any WG official statements as far as I know anyway...but the fact all of them have a cred multiplier is official.

[O_O]
Members
4,854 posts
10,662 battles

Missouri was the first "super premium" (T9+).  As such, its credit multiplier was a bit of an experiment...a trial run.  WG decided it was far too robust, so Missouri got padlocked and all subsequent "super premiums" get a reduced credit multiplier.

Edited by desmo_2

[HINON]
Supertester
20,095 posts
13,578 battles

All premiums have a credit income bonus. Nominally the higher the tier, the higher the bonus. The T9 prems that are not Missouri still print credits at a higher rate than T8 prems. Missouri just has a higher credit bonus than the other ones.

Sign in to follow this