You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cpt_a_hole_killer

Looking for an ACTIVE clan

10 comments in this topic

Members
10 posts
5,187 battles

Hi. I'm currently in a clan that has next to no active members. I have 4000+ battles in random and currently have several tier 10 and 9 ships. I play mostly DD's but can switch to BB's and CA's if needed to. I'm looking for a clan that is very active and the members are willing to enter into clan battles on a regular basis. I may be able to refer other members from my previous group that wish to join.

Edited by cpt_a_hole_killer

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,141 posts
14,139 battles

We are active, however not organized for clan wars yet. Check out TFK for information.

[AOD_B]
[AOD_B]
Members
2 posts
1,756 battles

AOD is very active.. has both NA and EU clans. Both compete in clan battles several times a week and well organized. 

Want to know more.....https://www.clanaod.net

[AK]
Beta Testers
377 posts
2,329 battles

Hi Cpt. Armored Knights is a social-first style clan, that fields 2 to 3 teams consistently each CB season. Feel free to look over our site www.armoredknights.us, and if you like, use the Discord link on the main page to meet some of our members. We do allow a week at minimum for the application process, which simply allows both you and our current clan members a chance to make sure we're a good fit. Message me if you have any questions. 

~ Fear

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,536 posts
11,563 battles
3 hours ago, cpt_a_hole_killer said:

Hi. I'm currently in a clan that has next to no active members. I have 4000+ battles in random and currently have several tier 10 and 9 ships. I play mostly DD's but can switch to BB's and CA's if needed to. I'm looking for a clan that is very active and the members are willing to enter into clan battles on a regular basis. I may be able to refer other members from my previous group that wish to join.

Ahoy...... a_hole_killer!

Tactical Strike Group 4 is looking for a few more Active players wanting a "Clan Home" who want to blow-up ships and build real friendships while being part of a fun organization!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us..... 

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

Members
33 posts
10,851 battles

I'm looking for a clan that is very active and the members are willing to enter into clan battles on a regular basis.

AFK clan is recruiting and I'd love to chat with you sometime. We run 2 clans that share a common discord channel, and are currently about 40-45 players between them. AFK is our more competitive clan for those interested in clan battles, AFK-2 is for those who don't have an interest in or time to invest in CB.  We have members across time zones and especially at night there's almost always someone on willing to div up for randoms or operations.

We run clan battles almost every night (some nights this "life" thing happens) and on Saturdays we can often run 2 divs at the same time.  We're currently storm league with our Bravo div and I think our Alpha div will be storm this weekend. Always looking for good players to help us fill out, but we also have fun with in-clan tournaments, training room skirmishes in clan as well as with other clan(s) we have an alliance with

Discord is mandatory for us. We ask that if you're on the game you're in discord, even if you're not talking. (yeah, not everyone follows this rule)

I truly believe finding a clan is about finding a good 'fit', so I invite you to come hop on discord sometime, meet some of the guys, and div up on a few games with us. Let us get to know you and vice-versa and I think you'll like what you find!

FvD

[Y0L0]
[Y0L0]
Members
116 posts
7,127 battles

Feel free to check us out at YOLO. Fun loving group. 2 divs and sometimes 3 in clan battles very night. All are welcome to join for cbs. Link to discord here https://discord.gg/DAN3gyR. message me on discord when you join and explain what you are looking for. best of luck to ya! 

Edited by HoldMyBeer_

Members
247 posts
12,025 battles

@cpt_a_hole_killer We are an active group that plays competitively. We have a great group of people from all over that have become real friends. We are always looking to add more lighthearted competitive people. Here is our full recruitment ad. And here is our discord. https://discord.gg/G58qAnk feel free to drop by any time. 

[DENY]
[DENY]
Beta Testers
225 posts
10,100 battles

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! 
Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945