Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GSXstage1

Battlecruiser Play VS Battleship Play

4 comments in this topic

[TRG]
Members
228 posts
13,182 battles

Hello Captians. Id like to see ideas of how to handle a Battlecruiser in Play VS a Battleship. Do you play both the same, Or play them different? I know a Battlecruiser was built to be a Cruiser Killer. It and Outrun what it can't defeat and outgun anything that can catch it. At least that what was intended when invented in the early 20th Century. Good luck and Good Shooting!

[OKM]
Members
165 posts
2,322 battles

Battlecruiser work better as long distance kitter and flanker, like the Kongo’s or many of the French bb line. They should mitigate as much the number of possible ships with line of sight and if targetted, stay angled, even if they lose 50% of their fire power. 

Battleship can try to maximise their fire power by taking positiib where they can fire as many target as possible with as many guns as possible. Ships like Yamato and GK can accept quite a lot of punishement.

[TX]
Members
358 posts
4,352 battles

The one I have (Kronshtadt) ... is weak as anything against AP bombs. Played it about 15 times and Twice I've been instant deleted from full health from those AP planes.

Edited by Hydra_360ci

Sign in to follow this