Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Elder_Lee

Thank you WG for the Nerves of Steel campaign.

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

42
[R_N]
[R_N]
Members
104 posts
5,494 battles

Fellow WG staff,

Thank you for giving the community the Nerves of Steel campaign so we can have an additional portal to access earning Steel.

However given the current state of the PEF, I have come to the determination that I do not need Steel that bad if I have to continue using the PEF.

I enjoy WOWS and using the PEF in it's current state is just removing my enjoyment of the game.

Once more THANK YOU for giving the community access to Steel; however I rather keep enjoying my game play, so I am not completing the Nerves of Steel campaign due to the PEF's current state. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
240
[RTXN]
Beta Testers
886 posts

LOL, You obviously do not have Nerves of Steel

9 minutes ago, Elder_Lee said:

Fellow WG staff,

Thank you for giving the community the Nerves of Steel campaign so we can have an additional portal to access earning Steel.

However given the current state of the PEF, I have come to the determination that I do not need Steel that bad if I have to continue using the PEF.

I enjoy WOWS and using the PEF in it's current state is just removing my enjoyment of the game.

Once more THANK YOU for giving the community access to Steel; however I rather keep enjoying my game play, so I am not completing the Nerves of Steel campaign due to the PEF's current state. 

I agree that the PEF is not the greatest premium BB, it is tolerable however.

I will be completing "Nerves of Steel" as:

1.  The "Mighty Prinz" campaign has been extended - enabling me to re-focus on "Nerves of Steel"

2.  The Steel will enable me to purchase Flint.

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,551 posts
13,195 battles

Wish I could avoid this also, but I need the steel to either get the Flint (without using the 25% off coupon) or the Black using the coupon.  I have no real chance for Stalingrad...

Got the PEF last night, free is always a good price, but sometimes it is just better then a kick in the groin...  and the PEF is almost as painful.  Got through the first stage of NOS with a secondary build, changed over to survival build but had to get the turret traverse mod instead of aiming mod since the gun traverse speed was soooo painfully slow.  Main gun performance is as poor as the forums say, plus have been tiered up a lot because of all the PEFs in the BB queue.  Have at least 30 more randoms in this thing to finish the NOS, really dreading it.

at this point PEF looks like a Port Queen moving forward , and with so many better performing tier 6 premiums out there will only take out if some mission required it.

Edited by Panzer1113

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,795
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,471 posts
10,162 battles
30 minutes ago, jmanII said:

LOL, You obviously do not have Nerves of Steel

I agree that the PEF is not the greatest premium BB, it is tolerable however.

I will be completing "Nerves of Steel" as:

1.  The "Mighty Prinz" campaign has been extended - enabling me to re-focus on "Nerves of Steel"

2.  The Steel will enable me to purchase Flint.

 

I like the PEF. The fact that it is not over powered leaves room for buffs down the road instead of exile to only being accessible in crates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,954
[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
52 minutes ago, Elder_Lee said:

Fellow WG staff,

Thank you for giving the community the Nerves of Steel campaign so we can have an additional portal to access earning Steel.

However given the current state of the PEF, I have come to the determination that I do not need Steel that bad if I have to continue using the PEF.

I enjoy WOWS and using the PEF in it's current state is just removing my enjoyment of the game.

Once more THANK YOU for giving the community access to Steel; however I rather keep enjoying my game play, so I am not completing the Nerves of Steel campaign due to the PEF's current state. 

 

34 minutes ago, jmanII said:

LOL, You obviously do not have Nerves of Steel

I agree that the PEF is not the greatest premium BB, it is tolerable however.

I will be completing "Nerves of Steel" as:

1.  The "Mighty Prinz" campaign has been extended - enabling me to re-focus on "Nerves of Steel"

2.  The Steel will enable me to purchase Flint.

 

 

Important: 8.0 update has been delayed a week, but Nerves of Steel was not delayed. So you can complete Mighty Prinz be the afternoon of Jan 29th, but Nerves of Steel ends Jan 25th. You can do tasks in co-op, but the credits/XP are best done in Ops or PvP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
386
[ARP2]
Members
1,318 posts
3,614 battles

Is it because shes just an average battleship?  Is that where all the distasteful feelings come from?  Why dont people like her?

Not trying to ne a nudge, im genuinely curious.  Shes not great, not bad, just a middle of the road BB.

Shes holds her own up to tier 7 matches, then struggles like most other ships when bottom tier.  I just dont get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
588
[1STBG]
Members
1,150 posts
4,889 battles
19 minutes ago, Hatework said:

Is it because shes just an average battleship?  Is that where all the distasteful feelings come from?  Why dont people like her?

Not trying to ne a nudge, im genuinely curious.  Shes not great, not bad, just a middle of the road BB.

Shes holds her own up to tier 7 matches, then struggles like most other ships when bottom tier.  I just dont get it.

For me it was the totality of the event. Having to grind 24M credits to get the ship, then a long slot in a below-average BB that is supposed to be premium. There's nothing "premium" about it.  Having to play a boring BB over and over and over when you'd rather be playing better/more fun ships... right in the middle of CBs and ranked sprints. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×