Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ArtyAardvark

Saving Forum Comments

2 comments in this topic

[WULUF]
Members
15 posts

When I read comments people post in a forum, what's the easiest way to save them to go back and read them again whenever you want to. I see comments that explain aspects of the game or particular ships I play and want to be able to refer back to them from time to time if I need to. Cutting and pasting seems kind of tedious, and doesn't really save all the info, like who posted it, etc...Is there a way other than that to save the actual posts themselves to a large reference file or in forum list?

[NOBS]
Members
1,028 posts
7,571 battles
3 minutes ago, ArtyAardvark said:

When I read comments people post in a forum, what's the easiest way to save them to go back and read them again whenever you want to. I see comments that explain aspects of the game or particular ships I play and want to be able to refer back to them from time to time if I need to. Cutting and pasting seems kind of tedious, and doesn't really save all the info, like who posted it, etc...Is there a way other than that to save the actual posts themselves to a large reference file or in forum list?

I bookmark the thread in my browser

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this