You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
embeddeddear97

When does PEF mission end?

13 comments in this topic

[TBOW]
Members
257 posts
2,871 battles

Saw that the campaign for the perma camo ends in 3-4 days, wondering when the missions to get PEF end. 

Edited by embeddeddear97

[VW]
Members
2,189 posts
13,421 battles
29 minutes ago, embeddeddear97 said:

Saw that the campaign for the perma camo ends in 3-4 days, wondering when the missions to get PEF end. 

22/23

[PVE]
Members
12,562 posts
8,541 battles
30 minutes ago, embeddeddear97 said:

The In the Name of His Highness campaign to get PEF ends early morning the 22nd. The Mighty Prinz campaign to earn tech tree ships ends the afternoon on the 22nd. The Nerves of Steel mission ends early morning the 25th.

[O_O]
Members
4,854 posts
10,662 battles

The Mighty Prinz campaign was actually fairly easy.  You only need to use PEF on the first task to unlock the campaign.  It will be MUCH faster to complete if you have premium time, so you can select three tasks at once.

While I did opt for the awarded camo for PEF, the bigger prize for me is perma-camo for Hatsuharu, Nürnberg, Icarus, Dallas, and Normandie (well, not so much Normandie since I already have the Ocean Liner camo).  Plus, getting those ships back for free that I didn't still have was nice.  I believe I got silver reimbursement for those I did still have, but was unable to confirm that.

[PVE]
Members
12,562 posts
8,541 battles
6 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

The Mighty Prinz campaign was actually fairly easy.  You only need to use PEF on the first task to unlock the campaign.  It will be MUCH faster to complete if you have premium time, so you can select three tasks at once.

While I did opt for the awarded camo for PEF, the bigger prize for me is perma-camo for Hatsuharu, Nürnberg, Icarus, Dallas, and Normandie (well, not so much Normandie since I already have the Ocean Liner camo).  Plus, getting those ships back for free that I didn't still have was nice.  I believe I got silver reimbursement for those I did still have, but was unable to confirm that.

Yes, if you have the tech tree ship in port, you get credit compensation for the duplicate.

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
431 posts
5,241 battles
14 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The Nerves of Steel mission ends early morning the 25th

by that you mean that the steel mission will be pulled from the premium shop.  I think you get 180 days from the day you purchase. 

[PVE]
Members
12,562 posts
8,541 battles
4 minutes ago, skillztowin said:

by that you mean that the steel mission will be pulled from the premium shop.  I think you get 180 days from the day you purchase. 

No, the free Nerves of Steel mission chain ends the 25th. The Steel Monsters is the one that lasts 180 days after you buy it.

• Cool 1

[WHARF]
Members
44 posts
12,102 battles

Since the update wont happen till the 30th...you have untill then....giving you more time to earn it....good luck

[PVE]
Members
12,562 posts
8,541 battles
1 hour ago, dadeoo said:

Since the update wont happen till the 30th...you have untill then....giving you more time to earn it....good luck

The only event that did not have an end date, but was tied to 8.0 is the snowflakes. The rest have an end date.

[TDG]
Members
1,530 posts
7,029 battles
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The only event that did not have an end date, but was tied to 8.0 is the snowflakes. The rest have an end date.

From the article:

What will happen to the activities rolled out in version 0.7.12?

They will be extended, and you will have an additional week to:

• Fight in Clan battles.
  • "Knock off" your remaining snowflakes.
  • Complete the event "In the Name of His Highness!" and receive the premium battleship tier VI Prinz Eitel Friedrich.
  • Participate in the "Mighty Prinz" Campaign, earning yourself the five researchable Tier VI ships with permanent New Year-inspired camouflage.

However, please note that the combat missions "Nerves of Steel" will expire as initially planned and will not be available for completion after January 25.

[PVE]
Members
12,562 posts
8,541 battles
3 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

From the article:

What will happen to the activities rolled out in version 0.7.12?

They will be extended, and you will have an additional week to:

• Fight in Clan battles.
  • "Knock off" your remaining snowflakes.
  • Complete the event "In the Name of His Highness!" and receive the premium battleship tier VI Prinz Eitel Friedrich.
  • Participate in the "Mighty Prinz" Campaign, earning yourself the five researchable Tier VI ships with permanent New Year-inspired camouflage.

However, please note that the combat missions "Nerves of Steel" will expire as initially planned and will not be available for completion after January 25.

Shiny. Back to update the PSA.