You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Borschty

In the name of your highness event

14 comments in this topic

[NO_CV]
Members
2 posts
6,745 battles

So apparently, people have been getting 8k Steel from the PEF directives, Nerves of steel and Steel might mission after u purchase the $130 package.

However from what I can see that only adds up to 6k Steel; so where is the last 2k coming from?

[PROJX]
Members
1,005 posts
17,199 battles
2 hours ago, Borschty said:

So apparently, people have been getting 8k Steel from the PEF directives, Nerves of steel and Steel might mission after u purchase the $130 package.

However from what I can see that only adds up to 6k Steel; so where is the last 2k coming from?

There are actually 2 missions in the $130 package - Monsters of Steel gives you 4K Steel, a non-publicized Might of Steel mission sequence gives you 2019 Steel.  These coupled w/ the directives (2K) & Nerves of Steel (2019) give you a total of over 10K steel.  On top of this, you can add your T8-10 Premium & T9-10 Tech Tree Ships for Steel snowflakes.

Edited by hangglide42

[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
4 hours ago, Borschty said:

2 hours ago, hangglide42 said:

There are actually 2 missions in the $130 package - Monsters of Steel gives you 4K Steel, a non-publicized Might of Steel mission sequence gives you 2019 Steel.  These coupled w/ the directives (2K) & Nerves of Steel (2019) give you a total of over 10K steel.  On top of this, you can add your T8-10 Premium & T9-10 Tech Tree Ships for Steel snowflakes.

Might of Steel was mentioned in the articles. It is only in the $129.99 Steel Prinz Bundle.

In the Name of His Highness is the campaign to get PEF and gives 2,000 Steel.

Nerves of Steel is a mission chain you get once you get PEF and gives 2,019 Steel.

Steel Monsters is the Campaign you can purchase and get 4,000 Steel.

The Might of Steel is a mission chain that you only get in the $129.99 Steel Prinz bundle and you get 2,019 Steel.

The total is 10,038 from those Steel Campaign and missions. Clan Steel bonuses boost that and Snowflakes boost it more.

• Cool 1

[T-RIP]
Members
1,477 posts
8,988 battles

^^^ correctamundo lol did it all, got it all, was awesome.

Now we need more like this!!!!

[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
6 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

..too much high-priced steel for my wallet..

Well you can get 4,019 without paying.

[WOLF7]
Members
10,761 posts
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

Well you can get 4,019 without paying.

Which buys you exactly nothing in the Arsenal...:Smile_teethhappy:

[TDG]
Members
1,526 posts
6,987 battles
3 minutes ago, awiggin said:

But it gets you close if you play Ranked/Clan.  I'm sure this is one of the intentions.

Also, there was plenty of Steel in those Snowflakes.  (if you had the ships)

[WOLF7]
Members
10,761 posts
Just now, YeOldeTraveller said:

But it gets you close if you play Ranked/Clan.  I'm sure this is one of the intentions.

Also, there was plenty of Steel in those Snowflakes.  (if you had the ships)

That's exactly the intention, which says everything about how desperate WG is to make competitive players out of this group....even though it will never happen....:Smile_teethhappy:

Just like the ops now...they require team play, something that simply doesn't exist in this game.

[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
48 minutes ago, awiggin said:

It is almost half way to Flint with a coupon. If you got the Steel Prinz bundle, you can get Flint or Black with just a bit more Steel and a coupon.

The 7.12 Dec Diary video did say you would get a taste.

[T-RIP]
Members
1,477 posts
8,988 battles
9 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

The 7.12 Dec Diary video did say you would get a taste.

Yep, we got a taste, now with any luck we can see more perhaps in the Spring/Summer.

I managed to get a Flint, and when I finish all my snowflakes, I should have another 9000ish steel.

I think this whole Xmas/Steel event has been great, yeah, even the PEF too lol

[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
1 minute ago, SpudZero said:

Yep, we got a taste, now with any luck we can see more perhaps in the Spring/Summer.

I managed to get a Flint, and when I finish all my snowflakes, I should have another 9000ish steel.

I think this whole Xmas/Steel event has been great, yeah, even the PEF too lol

WG did say that this would be an uncommon event. My guess is Snowflakes again in Dec at the earliest. 

[T-RIP]
Members
1,477 posts
8,988 battles

Maybe they can do a knock the dandelions off in the summer.

I would think this is a pretty good money maker, a smart person would take advantage of that... hint hint WG lol

Having a steel event only twice a year would be fine with me. :Smile_trollface: